Home

Clone Campaigns Box Revealed!!!

Compa_Mighty

Well I personally think $30 US/£20 UK is a bit pricey to spend on an 'upgrade'. I'm not being tight, but PC owners are expected to pay for these expansions all the time, you don't see this sort of thing with consoles (yes I do prefer my PC :)) just seems odd that they should charge more for some extra features for the same game.

Heard of a patch? :D

$20/£15 is a nicer price. ;)

JubdaTroy - Trade Federation

hehehe if it comes with a mousepad it'd truly be worth it. otherwise, it's just buying the upgrade...if they make alot of $$$ with the x-pac, it might encourage them to make another x-pack, with expanded univer civs....that would be too cool!

Originally posted by Duke Straykker

Hehe, they are saying that this is an X=pac to go along with the Ep II movie. So, whats the bet that there will be an X=pac for Ep III? With new civs, etc????

Gamespot asked Gaber that question, and he responded by saying it was definately possible. But what we have to consider is that realistically the EPIII is going to be another 2 - 3 years away. That is an awful long time to bring out another XP. Unfortunately I find Lucasarts very predictible when it comes to marketing and producing games, I would be shocked if this XP isn't the end of SWGB, as much as I love the game that is how I feel.

:(

Episode III will come out in 2005, and nobody will accept a 2D RTS then. SWGB is a fun game to play, but in a year it's not going to attract any new customers with the current graphics :(

But LucasArts could create a new RTS using a 3D engine (possibly AOM, or maybe something from 2003, or they could make their own) a few months before Ep III, and then release an expansion-pack when the movie comes out so that all the people who bought the original game have to spend an extra $30 :)

They've been working on the expansion since finishing SWGB, so it'll be about 5 months of work, compared to probably something roughly around a year for SWGB, so $30 doesn't seem unreasonable for the expansion. And it's probably going to add a hundred megabytes of data, so there's no way it could be a downloadable patch :(

And why not just cut off the front of the box to use as a mousemat? :)

100MB big?? :confused:

Would take me about 15-20 minutes, I've seen bigger and before you say "but i'm on 56k" ... well then download it over night and stop moaning, it'd be free that way! ;)

That's not going to happen, they have to fund EIII afterall! :p

Guest Robert

100 mB ? i think its 400 on hardisk and 200 from cd loaded

so you cant download and its a cd to play the music so you wont have any mucic

Archived