Home

Official SWGB Expansion Pack Idea Thread

mariners2001

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was mentioned by someone else, not sure if it was this thread or another.

at-at's could only shoot down air speeders. not x-wings or any other flying contraptions. Air speeders fly lower and were in range. so that could be a bonus for the Empire aginst Rebels. But not much of a big deal because only rebels have air speeders.

• 3 weeks later...

ok this atat business has been mentioned a million times be4. it would make the game unbalanced if the killer atats could also shoot down air. they'd be the best unit in the game, STATISTIC-WISE, thus greatly unbalancing the game. so in answer to your numerously-been-asked question, it's probably not gonna happen.

I would like to see them do what they did in AoC, and that is to introduce more unique techs at the fortress. Perhaps the Empire could have a tech to make At-ats fire missiles, but it would have to be VERY expensive.

I would like to see the Trade Fed recieve the same kind of tech that the Goths did in AoC, which was that their infantry buildings recieved 50% bonus production rates. I think that would be fairly justified.

Archived