Home

The Saberist Code: One Step Ahead - READ

Soul-Burn

Would you join the Code?  

351 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join the Code?

• Yes, good ideas!
    • No, I won't, but I will play nice to SCers.
    • No, this is really stupid, and i'm gonna kill everyone following this code.

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

Rastigi where you from in TX dude?

I haven't met too many (well, none) other players from here in this game.

Way out west...I spend 3 days a week in Alpine (between san antonio and el paso) and the other 4 in Guadalupe Mountains National Park (tx/nm border, sw of carlsbad, nm)

"you might be a redneck jedi if..."

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have played Jedi Knight since the early days of DF2. And ever since the begining there has been an understanding, a agreement i could evan call it. This common knowledge and understanding brought a certain honor to JK that has never existed in any other multiplay online game.

Now I do understand that new Technology brings changes and the boot system in JK2 is deffinitly revolutionary and is to be considered. This is prolly a good reason this debate came to be was a dispute on a ffa server where an old school player was sabered down expecting his/her views to be widely known. And as all things the old conflict with the new. *grin*

Now with this not all people are going to agree in the code. There will always be the man as Rastigi *winks innocently at Rastigi* who won't stop and slay the waiting Jedi. But JK is not Quake it is not UT or any of the others we have our own Population and our Own standards. If some choose to not follow the Code I pitty them. For they are not truly embrasing the meaning of this game or enjoying to its fullness its doors to not only healthy competition but also doors to honor in a duelling multiplaygame.

Zayn_Caedes Raccoon Queen

Originally posted by thehomicidalegg

uh...y re-open an arguement closed so long ago?

:mad:

1: I wasn't tring to argue with anyone - I was simply stating my opinion.

2: I wasn't here when the topic was posted - I simply responded as soon as I saw it.

3: Who declared that this topic was 'closed'? I don't see anyone closing the thread to further posting, and obviously people still have their opinions, weather or not they were here when the topic was started.

P.S. - how hard is it to type out the word 'why'? Typing 'y' makes you seem about 50 points lower on the iq scale. Then again, maybe you are.

:mob:

"Go away before I taunt you a second time"

-Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail

I will kill everyone I can within the limits of the game. If you are talking then whose fault is that? Your's. And you will die for it by my hands if I get the opportunity. Bitch and moan all you want, it does not change the fact that I don't have to do any of your so called "rules" if I don't feel like it. I will kill people by any means neccessary.

I'm what you call a real darksider, now you may hate me :mad:

darth vega: you don't stand a chance with your ridiculous saber style. Theres absorb to counter pull, and theres sidesteps to counter your bunnyhopping.

That rules out your backstabbing. A proper saber fighter would fight without those special moves. Fortunately, you're not one of them.

That cheap killing of noobs with backstabs even leads you to bragging about how good you are on the servers. Maybe you haven't yet noticed, that every brainimpaired idiot can assfight, use scripts and fire shrapnell into crowds.

Calling yourself a jedi or sith, is just plain pathetic.

I suggest you stop trying to look badass in public, you just don't.

Arker

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived