Home

Mario

COJ

I miss the 3d Mario Adventure, they would make so much money..cuz i would buy it, but now, with a dumb WaterGun, i mean, Instead of ghosts we have to suck its plants we have to spray!!

oh well, ive made my point

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that Mario looks like crap, but I dont know what the gameplay is like so I will reserve judgement until after E3. As for Zelda GCN, I didnt like the new look at first but it has grown on me and I like it, there are so many "realistic" games out now that something different now and then is nice. Besides there is the rumor of a Zelda Compilation disk with all the Zeldas on it, with OoT, MM having SW2K graphics.

I don't think Nintendo would resurrect OoT & MM. Seems a little...pointless. But I don't mind the new Cel shaded Zelda - I did at first, but then I saw that Cel shaded racing game and it moved nicely. As long as it isn't Parappa the Rapper - esque, which Is what it looked like to me from the first screen.

If they're gonna resurrect anything, make it A Link to the Past!

Anyway, Mario Sunshine looks almost the same as 64, and I think it will be quite different to Luigi's Mansion.

Don't judge til you try.

Mario 64 & Zelda Ocorina were both great games and bestsellers.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

I personally liked both games...yet I though Luigi's Masion Sucked.

Also I just needed to take one quick look at the gay colors and the "new" Link of the Zelda game to realize that unless this game is 199% revolutionary...it's going to suck.

Originally posted by darthfergie

Mario 64 & Zelda Ocorina were both great games and bestsellers.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

I personally liked both games...yet I though Luigi's Masion Sucked.

Also I just needed to take one quick look at the gay colors and the "new" Link of the Zelda game to realize that unless this game is 199% revolutionary...it's going to suck.

You shouldnt judge a game by how it looks, and we've only seen a couple of screenshots too!

If you want graphics, get an Xbox. For gameplay get a Game Cube. If you're a mentally retarded bandwagon-jumper and want to play rehashed PC games, get a PS2.

no no no...you've got that all wrong...

Rehashed PC games go on the X-Box...

PS2 has the RPGs and Action games

Game Cube...has something...um...I'll think of it sometime...

Also if you are using an "eye candy machine" like the Cube...put EyeCandy in there. Or else you will most likely not appeal to many.

The reason the new Zelda game will suceed is most likly going to be reputation. If it just came into the market new and everything...you would be seeing an entirely different response.

Although it does have precedent Jet Set Radio Future has cartoony graphics yet it suceeded very well.

Personally though. I just don't think that a Next Gen Game should look WORSE than it's predecessors (N64 Zelda games)

I think Nintendo want Zelda to be a child/early teenage game...but like..all there true and great fans are like 15-25 years old...I guess they want to revive Zelda with the younger fans...good business maybe, but im sure lots of fan are very dissapointed, I know i am, I expect a game like Zelda 64 with advance graphics and advance gameplay and a long and well storied game...Oh well...I cant do anything about it

Kinda what they're doing with Turok: Evolution....taking it all back BEFORE Turok: Dinosaur Hunter....you play as Tal'Set and are in a jungle damnit i want that game and an xbox i'm going to get a highpaying job and get rich quick oh ya uh huh!!

Yep..and changes meant for the better mostly turn to be bad..Maybe that Zelda was suppose to be like that, but I think there changinf for the worst, becuz of older fans playing with a "gay" looking character...Sorta like having Mario dress in jeans and t-shirt in a big adventure...I think they should stick with what the had most succes with, and make a orginal sotry and gameplay...

Actually Zelda for the NES was always supposed to be starring a kid running around in "gay" green garments. Nintendo is just making sure people remember Link as he originally was in his early adventures :)

I think Mario Sunshine is going to have the same good ol' Mario 64 gameplay, but with a twist (the watergun thingy). Miyamoto did the same thing with Super Mario World 2 (you know, the game where you control Yashi carrying baby Mario).

Originally posted by darthfergie

no no no...you've got that all wrong...

Rehashed PC games go on the X-Box...

PS2 has the RPGs and Action games

Game Cube...has something...um...I'll think of it sometime...

Half-Life

Unreal Tournament

Max Payne

Escape From Monkey Island

Quake 3 (I think)

Need I go on?

Originally posted by Griswold

Yep..and changes meant for the better mostly turn to be bad..

Yes, lets just not bother with originality and play the same thing over and over and over and over and over...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived