Home

LAN's... uber connection and pron trade...... or evil Conspiracy?!

Cmdr. Cracken

Me and my friend, yes, i have friends OUTSIDE of this hole... :) decided to have a LAN party this weekend. Last weekend. whatever, anyways... here's the hell that occured....

Saturday i woke up around 9 AM, did some prelim pre work on the comp, and by 11 my comp was ready. 3 i unplugged her, and preped her for the move.

at around a quarter to 6, we moved the compter to fatty-McUberFat's house, where the 9 comp lan was being held. Which is when 3 comps, one of course, was mine, decided to go ape **** and **** over. I had to reformat and REINSTAL the Windows 98 OS. let me tell you.. PAIN IN THE ASS *6^7*INFINITY^9.

Then my Network card drivers weren't up to date, (Hell, they were'nt even thr right ONES) so even though we got this hunk a metal working again, it still would't log into the network. BLAST.

WELL, after several rounds of UT, Jedi Outcast, and Starcraft, we decided to walk to 7/11 and get some eat. (twinkies, hoe hoe's, ect.)

then we came back, blew a fuse, reset said fuse, and continued playing until 11Am Sunday. Went home, and had my Dad help me re-install the proper drivers, reconfig the comp and crad to log onto the main network here at home, then i went to bed. 36 hours is a long time to stay awake.

anyways, that was my weekend, how was yours?

:D

I worked both days this weekend.

It sucked. But it was easy, short hours, and good money that I wouldn't have earned otherwise. Plus I watched the A.I. DVD.

I have today off though, because:

a.) It's a holiday.

And, more importantly...

b.) The Boston Marathon runs directly past the building where I work (I could see the end of the race on Boylston St. out of my office window if I were there, just about a block from the finish line) and it would be next to impossible to get in to work today.

I was in front of computer screen most of the weekened.. checking forums, listened to Earthsuit Kaleidoscope Superior CD on my dvd player, and worked on the Aresen Headquarters...oh, and I also played some Dino Crisis 2. And at night I dueled redwing in the Aresen HQ, even though it's still under construction...I one 2 games and lost 1 last night we played to 10, end score was 10/9 and neither of us self-killed..

I slept all weekend because everyone else went fishing and I refuse to go back into the woods after the time I got lost with some friends and we found some rednecks and I thought it was going to end just like Deliverance but it didn't and that was very very very good.

I was in the process of changing from the old Blossom avatar to a new, stylish <i>Pikachu</i>, but it kept forcing me to have HAN SOLO WTF and now it doesn't work at all.

I may, and I stress may, lose it.

Also: can someone lend me $18k no questions asked and never make me have to pay you back? If not, the drug deal may go 'bad' and I <i>really</I> don't want to have to shoot my way out of Iran like last time.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

I was in the process of changing from the old Blossom avatar to a new, stylish <i>Pikachu</i>, but it kept forcing me to have HAN SOLO WTF and now it doesn't work at all.

I may, and I stress may, lose it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!11111

u forgot to check that little circle above the browse for avatar button, right?

Originally posted by Rogue15

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!11111

u forgot to check that little circle above the browse for avatar button, right?

it is acutally minorly tricky, as when you click 'use custom' then browse, it RESETS to use gay star wars one, but you can't really tell unless you check because radio buttons are harder to see, and the colors blend too much

Archived