Home

Peace Train To Music Land

RASTA VANDA

:lsduel: A TIME OF SADNESS IS THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND. A man gifted, talented, and blessed to bring words to music is lurred by dreams of riches and glory and inticed by the tornado of record deals, concerts, recordings, traveling, partying, women, drugs---whoa, we are not in kansas anymore toto----makes it all the way to the top, cant get any higher cough, cough, sells 25 million records before twenty years old, but yet the emptiness, the questions, the aching void in the pit of the stomach, this was not the american dream he imagined as a small boy playing music in trafalgar square, where's my pants and who are these two ladies, wow, lots of pretty colors, mushrooms flying at me riding white stallions---they've come to take me away, they've come to take me away. Then becoming aware of his own mortality, he lay there in a sussex hospital diagnosed with extreme tuberculosis,,,,questions????? answers maybe, immenent death, non existence maybe, money, wealth, and power meant nothing at this point. Needed peace, tranquility, serenity, meaningness, answers-------ASTROLOGY, BUDDISM, HINDUISM, ZEN, PYTHYGAROS,THREW I-CHING, the more he searched, the more he found meaningness to this screwed up puzzle of life. So screw the media and the music biz and lets all open up our garage doors and listen to true unadulterated, poetry at its finest. Well i'm back to the crystal caverns of BERCHEST. I hear from a man in Tranthellix that zoom rabbit has a hell of a band:cool:

'Be thou nice, and thou wilt not have thy head chopped off...'

Ahem. :) 'Rasta Vanda' is my hippy roommate. He is an intelligent and creative hairless monkey (pink) who should make a decent addition to the community.

Om! Peace, sez: :assult:

(Rasta is a known ally of dolphins in real life. Strange coincidence.) :D

the indiscriminate dumping of chemical and other waste in or oceans means that most of the dolphin populations are subjected to a cocktail of toxic pollutants, combined with the beloved commercial fishermen who every year slays thousands of dolphins every year. So no, man can not be allies with the dolphin-------we are there predators. But, i've gone and shed this wordly carcass and gone trancendental and learned to commune with my friends, the dolphins. who took my speedos!

Originally posted by RASTA VANDA

the indiscriminate dumping of chemical and other waste in or oceans means that most of the dolphin populations are subjected to a cocktail of toxic pollutants, combined with the beloved commercial fishermen who every year slays thousands of dolphins every year. So no, man can not be allies with the dolphin-------we are there predators. But, i've gone and shed this wordly carcass and gone trancendental and learned to commune with my friends, the dolphins. who took my speedos!

Oh my God :rolleyes:

trust me im not a tree hugger or a whale watcher, but there was a question whether or not we can be allies of the dolphins, so all im saying is you can shoot a spotted owl and toss oil in the creeks for all i care im still goin to ride the tide with my friend clyde while we bide or time. plus envirinonmentalist dont take showers.:cool:

Funny, I always hear "Would it kill you to bring home a couple of pigeons once in a while? Or how's a nice fat rat?"

I never knew the origins of these messages before. Imagine my confusion.

Now it all becomes clear.

Archived