Home

Most Annoying Enemies.....All Games

Wolfsburg

which enemies do you absolutey get a rush after killing because they are very annoying. you feel relieved after you kill them because, yes, they are that annoying.....

my choices....

1) Heinrich I - Return to Castle Wolfenstein

2) Snipers in Sniper Town - Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

3) Vampires - Baldur's Gate II

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish the reborns were a little tougher....i mean their weakness is to run up to them stop and once they start to charge you with their saber in the air and they are off their stance, you throw your lightsaber and they are dead yet again. fun to fight, but when getting annoyed by the amount of saber locks, easy to kill them.

My picks...dont really know who's the most annoy, but...

Stormtroopers (Hey! You there!) <-- gets annoying after you hear it like 200 times in 1 area

Reborn (May the Force be wiiiith u, hahahhahahah!) <-- they are stupid

Half Life Mutant Scientists <-- I can't stand looking at them

Dark Knights from RtCW <-- I can't stand looking at them also

Cyborg Commando and Gunther from Deus Ex <-- nope, can't stand them...

I just hate ugly and stupid people!!

my votes go to:

1. Oblivion Knigts - Diablo 2 (oh god! even on normal they are big time annoying)
  2. Vampires - Baldur's Gate II
  3. Rodian Snipers - Jedi Knight 2 (they missed me once, and after that they hit me while i jump, roll, sometimes even when im using force speed)
  4. Spiders - System Shock 2 (they gave me a sh!tload of heartattacks while i tried to play that game... and they respawned all the time while i ran through that damn ship looking for strange code cards or things like that, making my ammo run short in no time)

Hmm... defiintely the Rodian snipers. Ugh, I got killed so many times on Nar Shadaa :(

And the mechanic spider things in Deus Ex that shot electiricty at you and drained your bio-electricity. Those got on my nerves so much..

Vampires in BG2? Surely not. If anything it has to be those Mind Flayers. Damn things always killed my main character by draining his intelligence :mad:

The Gands in JK2 and JK (they're flaming stupid! Hurling thermal detonators like they're rocks... and if you go rushing in to decapitate them with your saber, they've more-likely-than-not got a primed TD in their hand that goes off in your face)

The Stormtroopers w/ Merr-Sonn PLX-2M Portable Missle Systems (AH! AH! AH! OMG! I hate these guys, especially on the level where you're on that hover-car and they blow it out from under them... and when you drop into that room where they're only two of them... and... AH! HATE THEM! Shove that darn missle right where the sun don't shine!)

The Hound (he's from the Wheel of Time game... really, the only truely annoying fight in it... the final four bosses are embarassingly easy because you have a sh*tload of ter'angreal by that time and you know the way the AI works... especially Ishamael... I've effed up the WoT timeline many times by balefiring Ishamael... anyway... Yes... the Hound! Hate him! I mean... the bloody guy has Force-Speed or something! He reflects your homing magic back at you and pummles you with fireballs! HATE!)

Mashadar (Also WoT... I don't know if they apply to this, since you CANNOT KILL THEM--they're already dead... all you can do is run like hell through areas where you know where they are... and their whisper... Light, my heart skips a beat when I hear "stay still...")

Minions (Also WoT... piece of cake to kill... but they wait in the shadows, they move fast and they have an incredible reach. Annoying as 'ell)

I have a single enemy type from an old game that was far more annoying than any said so far...

Those damned birds from the Ninja Gaiden games!!! You're jumping from building to building and a bird hits you, knocking you to your certain death...easily the most irritating enemy ever. Especially when you get in the wrong place, and they spawn, one after another...constantly slamming you.

I can't believe no-one has mentioned the little facehugger-type of critters!! (The ones that attack you when you're trying to navigate the dark tunnel.)

...but I would love to see a few dozen of those chewing up a Mindflyer...god how I hate those guys!

i agree the mind flayers are annoying, but in that game you got so powerful so damn quick and by the time i had to fight them it was not that hard. but the vampires were very annoying, cause you fought them early in the game before you had the spell to protect yourself (and party members) from the level drain. and even when you got that protection spell, the spell lasted a retardly low amount of rounds and halfway throw the battle it would go away and your char was knocked down some levels.

Archived