Home

Most Annoying Enemies.....All Games

Wolfsburg

1. Hammer bros. from super mario bros.

2. that damn oversized nutsack at the end of half life and his little mini nutsacks that he spawned.

3. the miniature cacti from FFVII, they were so much annoying as they were scary, i had nightmares for weeks after i saw those guys... freaky...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. JK:O Yeah the snipers.

2. Diablo II: UNDEAD STYGIAN DOLLS :swear: ((#*%(*&(*&@!!! I HATE YOU!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!)

3. Unreal Tournament: Loque and even worse was Tamerlane

4. Descent 3: The mass driver robots were psycho on anything higher than rookie.

5.Descent 2: The thief bot and boar's head.

6.Baldur's Gate 2: Vampire and Mind Flayers. (esp. when soloing...)

7.Starcraft: Medics. (need I say more?)

8. Quake 2: Them evil doggy things!

All I can think of for now...

Originally posted by Kurgan

Those crappy little mine crawling monsters were pretty dang annoying (and not in a good way!) in JK2. If only I'd had my crowbar at the time.... or maybe a flamethrower!

this is what that POS stun baton is for.... anti mine monster. just crouch and hold down fire.

you dont have to fire one round in the mines... or get bitten once.:D

oh yeah hated baddie.... have to go with the rodian snipers in jkii.

damn there a pain in the ass..;)

grans are sab throw fodder:D

In JK:O I'd have to go with the Rodian snipers and Imperial Officers.

I hate those officers. I always Force gripped them and when I got level 3 I gripped them and tossed them against a wall or off a ledge!

The basilisk in BG. Back then, petrification was about as bad as having a character chunkified™.

The mind flayers in BG2 (vampires never bothered me) and the beholders if you haven't the bonus merchants and thus the shield of balduran.

The brown dragon outside Abazigals lair in BG2: TOB, who cast stoneskin, immunity: Abjuration and mantle as soon as the fight started. (I *HATE* immunity: Abjuration. Makes it impossible to cast dispell spells :[)

Those swarming ships in the Garden of Kadesh in homeworld.

The spidery-acidy-thingies from Incubation, as well of the purple ones whom you could only kill by shooting them in the back.

The large tyrannosaurus-thingie in Outcast (I just sorta generally hate insta-kill attacks).

German King tiger tanks in the close combat games.

The vores in Quake. (And their homing pink chewing gum of doom!)

The crab-like aliens in UFO: enemy unknown. I forget their name. they'd follow the Snakemen on terror missions, and turn civilians into zombies.

Rats in Fallout 1 & 2. My god, they're bloody annoying! Course, they can barely hurt you (even in the beginning when you only have crap armour), but they slow me down when I have business to attend to. Like blowing some raiders to kingdom come:D

I say, ban rats from all games,lol!

1.The Agents in Max Payne

2.Rodian snipers

3.Tavion..... stupid *****

4.Minions of Destruction from D2, all the sudden *LAG* death.......

5. I hate a lot of things but i think the most ANNOYING thing in a game is when some newbie waits along side while your dueling and comes up and hits you with heavy stance, therefore screwing the duel up.

I see that a lot of you hate the snipers and TD-throwing guys from JO just like me.

The snipers fron JO is just as irritating as the ones from MOHAA.

I also hate the dogs from MOHAA, not because they have killed me or anything (they haven't) but because they look like the spawn of satan.

another annoying enemy is the larval worm from planescape torment. i remeber the first time i played through that game and went under ground in the lower ward i think it was, those worms would kill me and morte and the others so fast.

1. stupid rodian snipers...grrrrrrr.

2. Xan, in unreal tournament...i tried to play him on "I am the Alpha and the Omega" difficulty level to see...i have never felt so stupid in my life:(

3. That fire zombie in RTCW....ahhhhhh i hate that dude

4. Countless others....including those annoying AWPers in CS...but they arent AI so i guess they dont count.

No. NO. NO!!!

UNDEAD F@#$ING STYGIAN DOLLS!!!

:swear: :swear: :swear:

They screw up my Mephy runs!!!

I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!I HATE THEM!

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!

:swear: :swear: :swear:

*Ahem*

Yeah Xan from UT smacked me around good whenever I played him (on any difficulty, sigh).

Those blasted insect swarms that came out of these eggs in System Shock 2, and best of all, there was no way of killing them, all you could do was run away.

Also Imps in Doom and Doom 2, nomatter how many different monsters are in a room, after you fire hundreds of missiles in there, the last monster still standing has to be an Imp, and the last fireball before you killed it always hits you.

And yes, the snipers in MoH:AA :)

Mindflayers in bg2. The *WorsT*

kangaxx the arch lich in bg2. This was very close to being impossible. Jesus i hate chain contingency.

mashadar in wheel of time , maybey its just me but i cant stand things that dont stay dead when you kill them

stalfos knights from zelda: a link to the past right through to ocarina of time (no stalfos in majors mask! slightly dissapointing....) these things were always a bit freaky due to their tendancy to drop from the ceiling at innoportune times. in link to the past they didnt stay dead, you had to put a bomb on their corpse to permanantly do away with them.

i loved link to the past but tragic story... i bought the cart 2nd hand cos i couldnt get it anywhere.... the battery failed before i finished the 8th palace in the dark world <whimper>

pea hats from ocarina of time. christ i hate them.

the monkey-zombies from system shock 2

the blue guy from bioforge in the cell next to you, when you take his fork he screams "GIVE BACK THE FORK! Or i will command it to destroy you!"

also his arm is lying on the floor, i picked it up and beat him to death with it. seemed like the right thing to do.

the ceiling lurking hands from zelda dungeons, i loved them cos it was so creepy to get almost grabbed (i hated when i /did/ get grabbed though)

(and mashadar isnt 'dead' as such, its not a creature, its a mindless manifestation of the evil and hatred that devoured aridhol :D )

Archived