Home

What do u want the next planet to be?

Crazy_dog no.3

Kashyyyk i doubt considering they have Yavin and Dathomir, coruscant a no, too hard but it would be freakin awersome,

maybe Rodia, Mon Calamari, Ryloth are better possiblities considering they are homes to the playbale species, Mon Calamari is like Kamono so one of those two most likely

You do realize what a major job that would be to create, not to mention the file size? :)

Other planets are easier to create than Coruscant. All you need to make are some plains, mountains and other terrain, in addition to some sites (cities, farms etc...)

Coruscant on the other hand have HUUUGE structures, which cover almost the entire planet. Not only do they have to create a senario horizontally, but also vertically.

That is of course if you can go as far as on other planets. If they confine it to a very small area, with a view of parts of the planet surface (a must :D ... atleast), then I would imagine it could apear in the future.

I would actually have loved to view the city from a high location, preferably at sunset. It's supposed to be incredible. :) So fingers crossed. :D

Well, I can't say anything about that game, but i would like to know what U mean by 'huge'.

Is it horizontally huge, or is it vertically huge ... or is it both?

Coruscant is pretty much the latter.

And isn't the play area on each planet set to 256 square km in SWG?

And they seem to keep the possibility of expanding that in the future open.

Also, what type of grafics are you talking about?

SWG are something like JKII (well, maybe not that much ... or?) :D

I would love to see Coruscant, but I don't think it will make it into the original release. Hopefully we will be seeing it and Centerpoint Station (in the Corellian System) in future expansions. My feelings about Nar Shadda (moon of Nal Hutta) are kind of similar to my feelings about Coruscant. It would be great to see in the game, but its a large vertical city that might be hard to implement in the game. It would be really cool to see it used though.

I think Hoth would be a terrible choice. There would be next to nothing to do there. Why would you even be able to go there? The rebel base is hiden, so continuity wise you don't know about it and have no reason to go to that ice ball of a planet. I don't forsee any kind of adventuring that would make it worthwhile to put into the game.

It would be interesting to see the treetop cities of Kashyyyk, but as others have pointed out we might look for something with a different type of terrain.

I think Mon Calamari would make an interesting planet. It's mostly water surface and floating cities would definately be a change and could provide a lot of gameplay potential. I feel that Bespin would also provide a unique setting, but I don't think it wil provide as many adventure/game play options.

It would be neat to see Nal Hutta in the game. It has a little bit different terrain (largely swamp) and is home to the Hutts. LOTS of game play possibilities there.

I would (if not in the original release at least in an expansion) like to see a world with an underground civilization. This would most likely be Ryloth (home of the Twi'lek) or Sullust (home of the Sullustians).

well like i said... i know coruscant is out of the question... but still..... it would be so cool.

other planets and/or places:

Ryloth

chandrilla

Centerpoint

sluis van + shipyards

Myrkr + ysalamiri

Drall

Selonia

Folor base

Dantooine

Ord mandrell

is yavin in it? cause that would be cool to