Home

I want my money back

nemis111

I cant believe something like this can happen, you have a most amazing game, and suddently a patch comes out and its total **** now, I swear I want my money back, this patch is a nightmare, I swear it has taken every single bit of enjoyment I had for this game, and I still win everytime 10/0, yet I feel horrible !

PLEASE GIVE ME MY GAME BACK RAVEN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND FUN PLEASE WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT U HAVE DONE !!!

I'd edit stormtroopers first post in this thread, but unfortunetely he's right....

If you hate the patch, fine. Go join a patch-heaters cult or something. We don't want to hear about it.

What we dont want to hear-

"OMG THE PATCH SUX OMG ITS CRAP I WANT MY MONEY BACK RAVEN YOU MESSED UP MY GAME!"

What we DO want to hear-

"I don't like the patch for these reasons...

blah blah blah

yadda yadda yadda

etc"

We're all sick of posts whining about the patch but not saying what they actually find bad about it...

Oh, and guys, ive had to edit 3 posts in this thread. keep it mature please...

Originally posted by Boreas

I can't get my money back, but I can stop Raven getting any more of my (or my friends) money.

Unless the make a patch to fix the first one.

Gotta love these threats :D :D

"If you don't give me what I want I'll never play a Raven game again! No matter how good it is. I won't play it! And I will tell everybody I know in school that they should boycott Raven because Raven won't give me the kind of patch that I want for Jedi Outcast! Everyone I know will stop bying anything even remotely connected to Raven from this day on, 'cause I want bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda"

I mean...honestly, if some guy came to me and said: "Dude, you can't buy that cool new Raven game. Yeah-yeah, it rocks *whatever*, but I'm pissed off at Raven so you can't buy it or anything else that has Raven on it. Let's boycott Raven! Woohoo!" ...I would really, like...find it sort of amusing. :rolleyes:

How about if you just sat down and enjoyed a great game, hmmm?

Originally posted by NerfYoda

Honestly I can't imagine the source of the sheer ire I've seen on this board lately. I mean yeah in your opinion the patch blows. Ok, fine, but geez people why are you all so... furious?

because people have bought the game and dont want it to go wrong?

Divine Spirit

Originally posted by nemis111

I cant believe something like this can happen, you have a most amazing game, and suddently a patch comes out and its total sht now, I swear I want my money back, this patch is a nightmare, I swear it has taken every single bit of enjoyment I had for this game, and I still win everytime 10/0, yet I feel horrible !

PLEASE GIVE ME MY GAME BACK RAVEN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND FUN PLEASE WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT U HAVE DONE !!!

omg u r leet we boy to your stupidness you f***ing flaming ass whore fagboy

Originally posted by nemis111

I cant believe something like this can happen, you have a most amazing game, and suddently a patch comes out and its total sht now, I swear I want my money back, this patch is a nightmare, I swear it has taken every single bit of enjoyment I had for this game, and I still win everytime 10/0, yet I feel horrible !

And yet, somehow; life goes on.

From now on, I'm closing all of the threads that pop up--pro patch or anti patch-- that just state an opinion and don't argue any points. The first page of the Valley wasn't designed for this crap. And on top of that, maturity can be found no where in this thread, so...

Good game, good night, drive home safely!

Archived