Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

Thanks for Agreeing people :D, anyway i understand how hard you are really trying cheech, and it can be tough runing clans, but we really do need reliable leaders, more people such as Dreamkiller and Tyroins most Recent Post gives me a fair idea that he could really be a useful leader or Co Leader, he seems to know what he is doing. Another person is Wampa, i think he does goe outta control trying to lead but he did understand what he was saying and he seemed very organised... And tyroin thanks for your idea of me being a leader, but i havent really done enough to prove myself to cheech and others to be a co-leader :p:D ,

Cheech these are only my thoughts, you may disagree but i think that you should listen to what others have to say, even though u do.

Am i still on ya good side cheech ??? :D:p:D:p

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I'm not sure if anyone has already asked this or not - I just read the first page and skipped to over here.

I can design your team site if you like, I've a good ammount of designing skill. You can visit here; http://www.darklordofsith.net/theoutcast

If you have hosting then that's perfect, I can deal with the rest of layout and web graphics. Please note that I am not a PHP expert or anything of the sort, so someone else would have to make the scripts for your site. (I can do some java though - enough for menus and special pop-up windows - just visit the site I gave above)

Cheers ;)

Ok seeing as you guys are all putting ideas forward I have a few that I think would help the clan (army, clan or guild?) .

Firstly I think people who have no way of joining the AIM meetings (ie: me and other peeps who just can't download it.) should be put on a list (by one of you guys) and after the said meeting is over, everyone on that list is E-mail'ed about what happened (rank changes, clan alliences, game times etc). This way everyone would be able to coexist more efficiantly.

(I don't mean people who just can't be bothred to turn up to the meettings. Baisically just make a list for people who CANNOT make it at "all".)

And heres the second one:

Me and several other guys here tend to use the Jango (Fett etc) model as our main avatar online. But I know we should really be using the clone skin. However seeing as Jango is a mandalorian and the mandalorians once had an army simmilar to that of the clones, prehaps we could encorporate some of their ideas.

Baisically what I am saying is that we should have a speaical rank soely built for the Jango model.

This could be the most elite rank of all! Appart from making the clan work harder to earn this rank it would also serve as an elite group inside of our clan used to take out extremely dangerous threats (all sith clans :eek: etc).

Say force jump level three is resered for this group only to make it seem they where actually wearing jet packs?

This would be a very small group of course (about 4-6 players would make up this group) but they would function as a seperate core moving around the levels together as an eleite squad.

Well, I'll shut up now but if any of you Leaders like my idea then feel free to use them :)

Im no leader or anything but, about that jump thing, anyone could just put on Level 3 Force so really i think in our matchs or our clanshould have NO! force powers! also Cheech this iswat i mean,

see how other people are posting, take these Post's into account, anyway this elite idea seems abit off the track of the clone army, i think it is good the way it is, justmethoughtas though

Sorry I have Replied Lately, But I Got Sum Mother @$$ virus that screwed my whole comp over, it needed to be reformatted etc etc.

i Hope It Explains My Absence

So Whats Been Happening, 4 pages of replies i couldnt b bothered reading em all lol

Oh BTW i live in aus so i forgot to tell you that it might be hard to keep up with you guys, but ill help wherever i can (im good at creating banners) Later... Heres An Example i "whipped" up with paint

Lol, Im An Obvious Fan Of Final Fantasy :p

Wow. When the clan's future is at stake EVERYONE wants to post. That is great. This has made the clan actually the most active it has ever been. I have taken all of these posts into consideration. I realize there is a better way then having four leaders. Madcow never said anything to me. He is usually not online. He was the only one to really quit without any notice of disapproval of me. Most of you haven't proposed him being in a position whatsoever. I realize that him leaving the clan would not highly affect us. He obviously isn't loyal. If he wants to stay he can join with our new leadership plan. Thanks to Tyrion I will officialy create the President and his cabinet. I think this will work out very well. I will show the ranks but right now I only know of three other people's ranks. You people can tell me what you want to be. Then I'll ask the clan if you deserve the position.

President- Master Cheech

President's Advisors-Dreamkiller and Wamprat(They have authority over the rest of the clan but I can veteo there decisions if enough complain. They will also help me make all the decisions and remind me of everyone's opinions on a matter)

Head of Clan Relations-(This person will be trying to make alliances with other clans and try to find clans that we can battle online in Capture the Flag, and Team FFA)

Webmaster- AB_Legion (You can create our website as of now I will contact you soon)

War-(This person will develop all of our strategies in combat)

The Blue Fins....or the Blue Clones- These are a group of elite clone troopers that usually either go on missions to capture the flag and protect a person with the flag. This is like the green berets and the Navy Seals. Tell me what name you like best.)

Thanks for everyone's advice. AB_Legion it would be great if you could start creating our website right now. It would really help if you gave us a forum also.

MADCOW YOU ARE CERTAINLY ALLOWED TO STAY AND HAVE A POSITION BUT I CAN'T ALLOW YOU TO HAVE A POSITION NOBODY THINKS YOU DESERVE.

Your a wise leader cheech for taking in what other people said, Tyroin like i said had a Good idea and you followed, I said that stuff about loyalty you followed... Im Proud to say.. *sob sob* that i have a leader like you *sob sob* :(

heheh

The ranking system you made wasgood cheech, i forgot to mention in other post... i ask of you to let me prove myself to you thatideserve arank suchas the War Commanding rankor The Alliance rank (Preffrebaly War, I justlove it :D), Ask whatryou need to make me prove that i am right for the Rank and i deserve it...

Blue Fins is the Better of the Two names i reckon, but mabye something like Clones Elite, A basic name that gives everyone a fair idea who they are... mabye not thatEXACT name but something like it representing who they acctually are

Alright I'll get cracking on your site right away. I need alittle info though:

Do you want a white/black/colored background to the webpage?(pending on wether you want a black or white background that sets your text color and logos pretty much)

My life is easier if you choose black background yet I wouldn't mind working on a white design since it probably would make more sense that you are a "clonetrooper team" and... clonetroopers are well... white :p

If you don't have hosting, it's possible that I could get you a sub-domain with the NRG Team ('New Revolutionary Gaming'; Resource-Editing Team) which opens Tuesday. Not completely sure as of yet, its a very fast server to my knowledge.

Anyhow, One step at a time as I say - first I'll work on the layout, then the design and lastly the logos/artwork.

Cheers ;)

[Edit: Will I be making the pages? ie: Ranking system page, awards, how to join team etc... coming up with text and such, or am I merely just working on graphics?]

the president thing is a good idea, but i think it isn't quite as good as at least 2 leaders with equal power, becuase with only one leader he still has to make decisions by himself, so nominate dreamkilla and cheech to be the co-leaders and i will be their underling,i can also be the stratigest if the clan if need-be.

finally, mabie since the clone thing is takeing a while, we chould play with the mandalorians for now?

one rank is boba, one is jango, one is the blue guy, one is the red one, one is the yellow, and finally one is black

and about the site, master cheech has stated before that he preferred a white backrounded site, to go with the clone stuff

so long for now, o by th way cheech we should get to posting the new ranks sooner or later.

~Wamprat

:clone: HEY YOU!

:jaw2: What?

:clone: We Card.

:jaw2: Look here, i am over 370 years old.

:clone: Shouldn't you be fileing for social securety, not drinking your brains out?

:jaw2: You don't get it, thats why i am drinking my brains out, becuase i just filed for social securety today.

:clone: Damn, and i thought HMOs were bad!

Dreamkiller told me he didn't mind being a leader when it first happened but he kind felt bad because he knew that I really should be the leader. At least that Is what i think. AB_Legion I'll be sending you all the specifics for the website through PM right now. I'm glad this is working out. Three people as of now would like to be the head of the war department. So i'm not sure what to do. Should we split that up allowing anyone to make their own strategies for the team? I think during matches we also need someone to report things and kind of be a look out telling us things that could help capturing the flag.

It's possible this has been run through before, please don't smite me :p

You should seriously consider making teams based on time zones.

Yep, just that ;) makes life easier for people - assign certain team leaders and team trainers for each country/time zone and you can have a HQ or head quarters with all the main "clan" members who have a bigger say in many issues. (I say clan, so as not to confuse with seperate team leaders that are in charge of the time zone split areas)

- just a few ideas, dun care if you dun use it.

Cheers ;)

[Edit: P.S. I'll work on a white background for ya (if it gets too frustrating I will stop though, I don't enjoy working under pressure). Do you want me to come up with a similar design/layout as the AB one? or a completely new one? (This I can do, will take more time of course yet I do have a pretty good idea on what to make ;))]

Wampa, about the Two leader thing, thats why you are like a Second Leader, to help him on his dercisions thwn in the end he has the final say. Also cheech, can get that rank as being the War General guy? i shall do anything possible to prove myself worthy

I like the idea for leaders of differnet time zones that would work nicely.

But we can't actually use the Mandalorian pack as a ranking system becuase only Khyron_jin (the red one) and ....the blue one

show up on team games. If you choose boba or Jango on team games then you get a blank model with no skin :eek: wich isnt good.

Heres some names for the elite part of our clan as I think Blue Fins doesn't really suit. (there all cr@p but maybe they will inspire you to think up a good one :D )

*Blue Squad

*Blue Division

(can you see where i'm going with this :p )

*CCE-Squad (Clone Core Elite-Squad)

*CCRR-Division (Clone Core Rapid Response-Division)

Well Im sure you guys can think of some better ones ;)

pEaCe :cool:

don't call em the clone army tho, there are the army of the republic, so i think th blue division should be like:

Rebublican marines- blue ops

army of the republic- specal forces division

rebublican army rangers

somthing that sounds more realistic

:ewok: USMC- United States Marine Corps

:ewok: First to fight! First to WIN!

I realized the Cheech bribed me to come back, and I don't really like this idea. seems like a 12 year old dream trip (no offense to 12 year olds) so this clan isn't for me. Mainly because I HATE BEING BRIBED. well, I'm outta here and deleting AIM, it seems to have put a virus on my system...

Yeah but Wamprat this isn't the Republic Army clan its the Clone army clan. The clone army was built for the Republic but that doesn't mean we are fighting for the Republic does it? Oh who cares my posts sound dumber as they progress :(

I'll just sit back and let you guys order me around, im good at being a drone :o

Padawan,

Dont think like that cheech has to reply alot of post's and doesnt have alot of time to do so because he is trying to get a whole clan together. So just be a little patient, mabye even repost your last one you have been waiting for. i still havent got response, just need patience.

Bobo Fart...

Well I think the cabinet thing is a good idea and should workout. As for me being nominated so to speak for being a co-leader, well I will be whatever everybody wants me to be. I have no problem handling the responsibilities of a leader if thats what you guys want. I wouldn't really feel bad about me being a leader I just didn't want to encroach on mastercheech's authority as he did start the clan after all. But whatever position everybody decides on for me I will gladly take. I feel I would be a good co-leader, or a good advisor. I also wouldn't mind helping with the strategies and helping to organize matches with other clans if we need help with that. As for the teams for different time-zones, I was thinking of a similar idea myself. seeing as we have so many members now, we can't really all get together in one match, so I was thinking we could have seperate teams within the clan. each team having a leader and seperate matches. Also for practice these teams could scrimmage each other. Anyways this was just something I was thinking about, feel free to give me your thoughts. And let me know what position I am in the final rankings so I can start performing my duties.

Archived