Home

AOTC: The Movie Games?

Tie Guy

Where are they?

I seem to remember TPM coming out very shortly after the movie, but I haven't heard a thing about ATOC games based on the movies plot. We do have Bounty Hunter, Clone Campaigns, and Jedi Starfighter, but no ATOC game. All the games LEC is announcing now are gonna come out in the Fall, but ATOC games should be out NOW. Especially since the sales can benefit from excitement over the movie.

WHERE ARE THEY?!?

They already said that there isn't going to be a AOTC game like the phantom menace. They said they want to take it from different angles. They might be thinking about creating a sequel to Obi-Wan, something like Skywalker or maybe still about Kenobi. But for now we have to be content with what we have. There will be more games with episode II content we just have to wait.

Sithcloak

the reason X box doesn't get crap is because they have no good games, and they dropped the price again. It is now 200 bucks for 3 games and it. I was thinking of getting it, too., but I didn't.

And Knights is not episode 2 stuff rhett.

Originally posted by darthfergie

Sorry Tie Guy...they don't really want to repeat the failure of TPM the Movie Game.

BTW, I'm so happy...I think...PS2 gets SW Galaxies!:D

I liked that game, and after talking to Zanzibar i saw how great of a game it could have been and should have been. It ended up being rushed and things had to be cut, but it could have been great, and it still was fun.

And i am very glad that PS2 get Galaxies, now i have two games (FFXI and Galaxies) that i can use the internet connection for. I might hesitate to buy one if there was only one game.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

I wouldn't hesitate for a second if only Galaxies was out AND i had the time. Alas, that latter statement prevents me from buying it.

I'd love to see a PC point and click adventure based on Episode 2. Never been done with Star Wars !!!

Have you ever played Yoda Stories?:)

Its point and click,very boring, but belive it or not I had hours of fun with my cousins over that game.

Sithcloak

Archived