Home

Who will kill off Mace Windu in Episode III?

DemonKing

Who Will Kill off Mace Windu in Episode III?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Kill off Mace Windu in Episode III?

• Boba Fett
    • Count Dooku
    • Darth Sideous
    • Anakin/Vader
    • Yoda
    • Someone Else

Okay...A few things here.

1. To the guy that said Boba isn't dead (the whole Salacc pit thing). Shut up!!! When are all you EU people going to get it into your head that the EU means nothing to the movies. George has SAID that Boba died in ROTJ. Fine, in the EU Boba lived on, but don't take that into a thread about the movie and tell somebody they are wrong for saying Boba died.

2. I watched ANH the other day and I think Obi Wan said Vader HELPED kill the Jedi, which doesn't mean he killed them all himself.

3. EP3 will have to be placed VERY soon after EP2. There's no way George would leave the pregnancy and birth to the opening scrawl or text.

BTW...In watching ANH the other day I noticed that when Luke is asking about Obi Wan, he (Obi Wan) says he hasn't gone by that name since before Luke was born.

Noodles : I bet thats because Alec Guinness' character of "Ben Kenobi" is really just a mere clone of Ewan McGregor's character "ObiWan Kenobi"

(the clone Kenobi survives the war ; the real Kenobi dies in Ep3)

and btw the line from Ep4 is:

"he helped the emperor hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights"

(he doesn't say "kill" the jedi .. he just says "destroy" .. as in "destroying the Jedi order")

((so it could be argued that the jedi council was still DESTROYED even if a few wayward jedi survived. including Mace Windu))

but regardless , Boba Fett's gonna take Mace down.

and Count Dooku will turn out to be Anakin's DADDY

(("thats right .. kill your father and take his place at my side"))

Anakin will kill dooku in order to complete his journey to the dark side.

Although Anakin does not completely turn to the darkside, as you know from the Emperor's defeat in ROTJ.

It does make sense for Boba to kill Mace though, as Windu killed Jango. He deserves his revenge, and that's what first gives Boba Fett his reputation as the baddest bounty hunter ever!

Boba will kill Mace just by looking cool. He walk in in his mandalorian gear, stand there, and Mace will fall to his knees and yell "I surrender, o' coolest one. Kill me like I killed your father!"

Fett then uses that wire elastic thing to grab Windu's lightsabre and decapitate him. Nicely (otherwise it would be more than a PG).

Fett then walks away, not looking back at the bloody mess (again, nice bloody mess), then turning to the camera to say:

"I better be getting paid for this."

http://www.StarWars.com's bio on Boba Fett says:

"Shortly after the Battle of Hoth, Darth Vader desperately wanted to capture the fugitive Rebel craft, the Millennium Falcon. To that end, he hired a motley assortment of bounty hunters, including the legendary Fett. Vader specifically pointed out to Fett that the Falcon's passengers were to be taken alive. "No disintegrations," rumbled the Dark Lord, obviously familiar with Fett's reputation."

"Yeah, I remember the way you disintegrated Mace Windu." Darth would say.

Is it not obvious? :)

Number one the jedi will have diminished nad be exhausted from the clone war, then the clones will attack the jedi, in order to secure this is bounty hunters, Vadar being the catalyst, and maybe the lost tweenty will join in to destroy the order as well.

However if you know GL he might have Vadar kill Douku, battle Obiwan, and then have his climatic showdown with mace Windu.

George can do it the way he likes, and it will be better that way

Originally posted by Naphtali

However if you know GL he might have Vadar kill Douku, battle Obiwan, and then have his climatic showdown with mace Windu.

George can do it the way he likes, and it will be better that way

Nope...

Obi Wan puts Vader into the suit so Obi is the last person Vader is to fight.

I don't think Boba will kill Windu either. Too young. Best Bounty Hunter or not, he's too young.

I actualy dont care who kills mace windu, his character isn't actualy that well developed in the movie and I have no feelings for him either way.

I would have feelings for anikin, obi, padme, c3p0, r2 and perhapse even Jar Jar (god did I really say that!) but not mace, just not enough screen time, not enough quality dialogue to make him stick in my mind, infact is maces role even necisary in the movies? you could have cut his part out of the movie, especialy ep1.

I think his only real purpose was to kill jango, and therfor his only real purpose left is to get killed by boba.

I also note that people are saying that luke beat boba easily, not so luke was in trouble, it was a lucky blaster shot reflected from his light saber that set him free from the smart rope, and luke didn't defeat boba, han did and that was only by luck, I always felt that it was too easy an end for boba to just die in the sarlac pit so I hold the belife that he somehow got out afterwards

I dont care even if george lucas comes and tells me face to face, boba died in the pit, i'm not listening, he is still alive somewhere doing his evil deeds in a totaly cool and original way!

Is it wrong of me to actualy be cheering on the bad guys hoping that they win for a change rather than the good guys?

Cobalt60, if you remember, Shmi Skywalker explained to Qui Gon Jinn that there was NO father, she carried him, gave birth to him and cared for him, but she couldn't explain it... Which is why Jinn suspects that Anakin is the chosen because he was conceived by the midichlorines (sp?) which is stated in some propechy as the 'one that will bring balance to the force'" so There is no way for Count Dooku to be Anakin's father. and IMO, I believe it will be that Anakin and Obi-wan and mace will catch up with Dooku eventually and in the process anakin will be persuaded by dooku to go to the dark side, and while obi-wan and mace finish off dooku, anakin will turn to the darkside, fight Obi-wan and be tossed to lava that will force him to become who we know as Darth Vader. Least, thats what I think

Archived