Home

Who will kill off Mace Windu in Episode III?

DemonKing

Who Will Kill off Mace Windu in Episode III?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Kill off Mace Windu in Episode III?

• Boba Fett
    • Count Dooku
    • Darth Sideous
    • Anakin/Vader
    • Yoda
    • Someone Else

he dies?!!!!! no... crap, i dont want to knwo what happens in ep3 anyways, i didnt know what happened in ep2.. im not really that big of a star wars fan, i was when i was a kid.. but after jk2 and ep 2 im a little more hyped into star wars then ususal.

the only dude who uses my cool purple saber and hes gonna get wacked :p.. no fair.

I don't think it's going to be Boba because from what i've heard ep 3 will be set approximately 2 yrs after ep 2 which would make Boba 12 yrs old...A Master Jedi getting whacked by a 12 yrl old just don't seem right.

Of course i could be mistaken about the timeline.

Among the Jedi, only Yoda and Obi-Wan survive the Clone Wars. I'm definately thinking Boba Fett--you don't just have Mace slice his old man's head off while he's watching and leave it as that. Boba is going to beat the crap out of Mace. Should be an incredible battle!

Boba is going to kill Mace, its obvious, why would Anakin kill Mace?? and Why would Boba kill Mace??? it makes more sence to say Boba killing Mace...in my view, beside, who wouldnt want to see Boba in real action

I don't think he will die at all...go into hiding like yoda he will. However if he is gonna end up dead, its gonna be because of Boba. Lucas wouldnt show that hateful face towards the jedi for nothing when jango got his head chopped off...

Originally posted by Griswold

Boba is going to kill Mace, its obvious, why would Anakin kill Mace?? and Why would Boba kill Mace??? it makes more sence to say Boba killing Mace...in my view, beside, who wouldnt want to see Boba in real action

Because in ANH Obi-wan says that Darth helped kill all the Jedi. Darth/Anakin will kill the jedi. Boba just won't have the skills.

I Dunno, It Seems Likely That Boba Will Do It, But By Now We Should All Know That Lucas Always Sum Sort Of Alternate Ending That Makes Completely No Sense Whatsoever And Still manages to Come Away With A Good Movie....

Well Maybe It Will Be Boba(Revenge) Or Anakin/Palpatine (Reveal/Or Taking Out One Of The Powerful Jedi's) Or Maybe Mace Just Plain Gets Overpowered by the army... Who Knows ? Maybe Count Dooku Kills Him Lucas Only Knows :p

My money's on Dooku beating Mace.

Dooku's clearly a master of the old fencing saber style (mentioned in the novelisation and script) which was why he beat Obi-Wan and Anakin so easily. He was having trouble against Yoda, which was why he thought retreat was a better option. Mace should make a more evenly matched opponent.

It can't and won't be Boba Fett. He'll still be far too young in Episode III.

If a half trained jedi like luke can dispacth Boba fett and get him eaten alive then what can the most powerful jedi on the council do to boba.

Likely Vadar will fight mace and win or Doukoo, i have a feeling that mace if he fights vadar will be the biggest battle since he macthes him size wise easily

If Ep III does end up being set only TWO years after Ep II I'll be mighty ticked-off if it is Fett who takes out Mace "The Man" Windu.

Personally I don't care who actually kills Mace, just so long as it takes every piece of scum and villany from the Rim to the Core plus the entire clone army to bring him down, and he takes at least half of them with him! Windu ain't gonna go down without a fight.:lsduel:

Have any of you even watched Ep IV. cuz Obi-wan tells Luke exactly who kills Mace. He says and I am paraphrasing " The emperor had Darth vader hunt down and kill all the jedi. " He says it right there, black and whatever, clear as crystal... he said kill ALL the jedi, not just some.. and Everyone in Ep2 was saying that Mace Windu was the most powerful, Yoda was just the most wisest... so when Anakin becomes powerful enough, he would be the only one capable of killing Mace... Boba fett will only be like what, 13, 14 years old... I mean c'mon, Jango Fett was thought by many to be more feared than Boba Fett, and look what happened to him.. He loses his head to a Jedi...

Not sure where ya got jango was more feared. Unfortunately I didn't read the first 3 scriptings of episodes so Jango was a big surprise to me. Boba from what I hear is the 2nd most feared bounty hunter only one surpassing him which is IG-88 who also should make a appearence in ep3. 2ndly boba doesn't die from the sarlac. whilst falling in the pit he managed to set off a thermal det. and that shot him straight out. Later in ep 7 or 8 han and boba shoot each other dead.

I also doubt that ep3 will be taking place only 2-5 yrs later after ep 2. Lucas usually fast forwarded about 10 yrs. After all if he doesn't do this you know how much time he has to cover during ep3? Think about it Luke being born flashing about 18 yrs after that to ep4. Han is about 5 yrs older than luke as well early, mid teens in ep3.

Addressing the vader killing all jedi thing is a big if. One you can see dooku is gonna die by palpatine or vader. However that also deals with time you know how much time they have to fast forward for palpatine to make vader. The movie will most likely start with the birth of luke and leia. This also is the clone wars. Palpatine supposedly clones himself along w/ others. I have no doubt that Vader will kill most of the jedi but not all. Back on to topic however as i do think Boba is the one to kill Mace as he supposedly kills a bunch of jedis to become feared.

Only a death at the hands of the Emperor or Vader would be satisfactory for a Jedi of the caliber of Mace Windu.

I think it has already been established that Count Dooku will be bested by Obi-Wan (kind of a revenge for the first encounter I guess). And Mace is supposed to be above Obi-Wan in skills so...

Well they already lost quite a few Jedi in this, the first battle of the Clone Wars. At this pace it won't take long before all of them are wiped out fighting alongside the clone troopers. The Emperor and Vader probably just took care of the strongest amongst the Jedi.

Archived