Home

Poll:what is your favourite move in JKII?

SELYA

What is your favourite move in JKII?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite move in JKII?

• Medium finisher
    • Death from above
    • backstab
    • normal swing
    • other

Retreating backwards, enticing an opponent to chase you, the suddenly lunging forwards with the blue lunge works well, especially in narrow areas.

Also, kicking people to the ground then running over and sabering them (medium finisher is good) works well too.

As for DFA, I just don't like the move - its too slow for my taste, is easy to dodge and leaves you very vulnerable if you fail. Medium finisher is also too slow, but its good against people already on the ground. Backstab/backswing have their uses, but aren't any use as a primary attack - if someone attacks me arse-first I just throw my saber at it until they learn that arse-first isn't a good way to fight.

i guess i am hte only one who like Death from above i like to use the medium style the do the runnign backwards thing then do a back flip and in the middle of all this i will swing my light saber after i switched to heavy(i will not reveal the tiemn you must figure it out) the as soon as i hit eh ground i will lunge forward with death from above and it normaly get them off gaudr and alot of time the swig openig them selfs up and i kill them that way.

heh.. sounds more like a cheap no skilled fighter to me.

and thats exactly what i mean by pushing buttons smart asses hehe( is ok i am one too). always doing pre scripted moves etc, the only real one i use is medium finisher every once in a while.

Let's pretend for a moment that I know something about saber fighting.

Okay?

No, really, you have to, this won't work otherwise.

Yes..? Ok, great:

The "medium finisher" sucks. It is slow and relatively hard to execute. It doesn't do that much damage and you couldn't hit a paralyzed, skilless, one-legged, retarded, handicapped, n00b with it even though he is motionless, afk, looking in the wrong direction and with a ping of 900.

I'm not even going to mention the delay after the move. The n00b mentioned above could hack you down with a toothpick during that recovery time.

Btw - have you ever heard of anyone whine about the medium finisher? No? I guess you prove my point then. :D

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Let's pretend for a moment that I know something about saber fighting.

Okay?

No, really, you have to, this won't work otherwise.

Yes..? Ok, great:

The "medium finisher" sucks. It is slow and relatively hard to execute. It doesn't do that much damage and you couldn't hit a paralyzed, skilless, one-legged, retarded, handicapped, n00b with it even though he is motionless, afk, looking in the wrong direction and with a ping of 900.

I'm not even going to mention the delay after the move. The n00b mentioned above could hack you down with a toothpick during that recovery time.

Btw - have you ever heard of anyone whine about the medium finisher? No? I guess you prove my point then. :D

Someone runs at you...Use your force pull...Medium Finisher...Victory. It slices downward on an exposed opponent, it serves it's purpose. It allows you to take advantage of a foolish opponent with a cool lookin' move. Also works when I kick someone down.

Archived