Home

Wall walk??

leXX

Probably a stupid question but how do you do the wall walk? I have mastered just about everything else but can't figure that one out. Please help, I wanna look baaaadddddd :cool:

btw: what is the quickest and deadliest move you can do?

also: why have I got a black dot on my folder??

Wall walking over an irregular surface can make you go much farther. Try it on that one duel map with the rock walls.

Wall walking drains a little force power, but if you have none, you can still do it.

If you wall walk in a corner, you'll just go straight up.

.k.

There's a black dot on your folder because you've contributed to that thread.

The quickest and deadliest move (I'm not giving anything away here) is the Medium or Heavy stance backsweep. (attacker behind you, back+attack)

You wall-walk by running along beside the wall, strafing towards it and hitting jump. If you hit jump again at the end of your wall walk you'll flip off the wall.

Originally posted by tempest8008

The quickest and deadliest move (I'm not giving anything away here) is the Medium or Heavy stance backsweep. (attacker behind you, back+attack)

AARG.. YOU TOLD HIM!!!

i will inflict upon you great damage now!

:D :D :D

Thanks all for the wall walk help!

I didn't think backstab was the quickest, I use that all the time as does everyone else! I thought that there might be another move deadlier and quicker than that! Are you sure there isn't another???:confused:

there is another secret move ... but you must promise never to reveal it. simply switch to light (blue) saber stance, and then hit right and attack, keeping hitting these buttons until you start spinning in a circle. NOW DONT STOP! KEEP GOING! DONT STOP! AAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

there is another secret move ... but you must promise never to reveal it. simply switch to light (blue) saber stance, and then hit right and attack, keeping hitting these buttons until you start spinning in a circle

That's not a secret move! That's a normal move!

• 1 month later...

Archived