Home

Ren & Stimpy Are Returning!

Boba Rhett

Booyeah!

Ren & Stimpy are staging a comeback.

The animated dog-and-cat combo, who created a stir on Nickelodeon in the early '90s with their graphically gross antics, will romp in a series of new adventures airing on Nick sister network TNN, TV Guide reports in its June 8 issue (on newsstands June 3).

TNN will produce new episodes of the series and will bring back series creator John Kricfalusi, who left Nickelodeon in 1992 in a nasty clash with management. Kricfalusi voiced Ren, the Chihuahua - a part that was subsequently taken over by the voice of Stimpy, Billy West (the only guy I've ever heard do a dead-on impersonation of Larry from the Three Stooges).

TNN will air the new "Ren & Stimpy" episodes, as well as 52 previously aired episodes, in early 2003 as part of a prime-time animation block, according to TV Guide's Max Robins.

As Stimpy would say, "I can barely contain myself!" :D

You can read the rest of the article here.

No all's I needs is me Smurfs and me Masters of the Universe and all will be right in the universe. :cool:

i couldn't really care that much for Ren & Stimpy...

the essence behind it seemed to be: more crude means more fun.

Now there's such a thing as 'nice' cruelty (Tom & Jerry) and a little bit sick cruelty.

That's not to say i totally dislike it; just thought it was over the top. Simpsons is better.

No sir, I didn't like it.

Actually I really did. The dont wiz on the electric fence was a classic.

What rolls down stairs,

and follows in pairs,

and over your neighbors dog?

What sits on your back,

Is great for a snack?,

It's LOG, LOG, LOG

It's LOG, It's LOG,

It's big , It's heavy it's wood.

It's LOG, It's LOG, it's better than bad, IT'S GOOD!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived