Home

What's cooler than a Gundam?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zargon

is it the chicks, or thte wet dreams they give you?

You know, now that I think about it I never dreamed about Anime....too bad, I should dammit! Not even my dreams can satisfy me, life SUCKS ! :mad:

Sometime in the near Future I am going to harness the human gene and it will have absolutly no secrets for me. Then with my ultimate Lore and Knowledge I will modify human DNA, mutating it, so that I can create a perfect replica of an Anime Chick for myself.

I have already figured out the first part of the Hot Anime Chick DNA sequence:

CGA GGG AXA TCG GAA GCA CZC GCC GAT CZZ CTG XXT GTG ZTG TCG XTG GTA GAA ...

And yes those are Xs and Zs in the sequence, they stand for Xestomisine and Zetogine. These are two new Nucletides I had to create so that my goal can be achieved. The Xestomisine took a hell of trouble to synthetise....almost blew up half of the planet... I've said too much already, I will reveal no more. :evil2:

Originally posted by K_Kinnison

i prefer Porche

911 or Boxter :) they put Vettes to shame

Acutally you are SO very wrong and misinformed.(except abou tyou prefering them, I can't tell anyone who to like) The 2002 Corvette Z06 with a price tag just over $50,000, a RWD Front V8 out performs both the Boxter S(front moutned HO 4 cylinder RWD) and the 911 TURBO(twin sequential turbo rear mounted AWD V6) on both the drag strip AND the road course. Now a Boxter S runs about the same price as the Vette, while the 911 Turbo runs about 120 G's.........now whose put to shame?

The new C5 Corvette ame out in 1997 and got Motor Trends Car of the year, something neigther the 911 or boxter ever got, and has been called best bang fo ryour buck supercar on the face of the planet, and it held on teh same level and 6 figure supercars as Porsche 911 Turbos, Vipers, Diablos, and even ferrari's.

American muscle is as badass as it gets gentlemen, and they also say that on the street the Vette rides better than the Porsche and MUCH better than the Viper(which has been compared to riding an old wooden rollercoaster).

The only magazing that doesn't praise what Chevy has created with the new Vette's is Car and Driver, and thats because they only like cars that have a BMW emblem on them.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yes, this is a matter of opinion, but itsx also heavy bolstered by fact ;)

Originally posted by Jem

You know, now that I think about it I never dreamed about Anime....too bad, I should dammit! Not even my dreams can satisfy me, life SUCKS ! :mad:

Sometime in the near Future I am going to harness the human gene and it will have absolutly no secrets for me. Then with my ultimate Lore and Knowledge I will modify human DNA, mutating it, so that I can create a perfect replica of an Anime Chick for myself.

I have already figured out the first part of the Hot Anime Chick DNA sequence:

CGA GGG AXA TCG GAA GCA CZC GCC GAT CZZ CTG XXT GTG ZTG TCG XTG GTA GAA ...

And yes those are Xs and Zs in the sequence, they stand for Xestomisine and Zetogine. These are two new Nucletides I had to create so that my goal can be achieved. The Xestomisine took a hell of trouble to synthetise....almost blew up half of the planet... I've said too much already, I will reveal no more. :evil2:

Hey I invented that three years ago! Then it dissapeared...

THIEF!

I'll just have to send some Spec Ops to fetch it. And do a little "collateral damage".

Fool! When the experimental Nucleotides of Xestomisine were under your research they were at an 567% unstable rate and had to be contained in a Anti Gravitational Neo-Plasma Core. You were doing some very sloppy work based on guesses, huntches and probabilities. I knew you couldn't solve the stabability problem and since my reasearches had already began a long time ago, before you even knew what an Anime Chick was, I simply took over where you were stuck and synthetised 100% stable Xestomisine Nucleotides. There.

You can send all the Spec Ops you want they will never find my secret laboratory. Even Dexter agrees that my laboratory is far more superior than his.

Yesterday night I finally finished my researches and developpement on Chromosome pair #9 of the Hot Anime Chick's Karyotype. :evil2:

Originally posted by Zargon

Acutally you are SO very wrong and misinformed.(except abou tyou prefering them, I can't tell anyone who to like) The 2002 Corvette Z06 with a price tag just over $50,000, a RWD Front V8 out performs both the Boxter S(front moutned HO 4 cylinder RWD) and the 911 TURBO(twin sequential turbo rear mounted AWD V6) on both the drag strip AND the road course. Now a Boxter S runs about the same price as the Vette, while the 911 Turbo runs about 120 G's.........now whose put to shame?

The new C5 Corvette ame out in 1997 and got Motor Trends Car of the year, something neigther the 911 or boxter ever got, and has been called best bang fo ryour buck supercar on the face of the planet, and it held on teh same level and 6 figure supercars as Porsche 911 Turbos, Vipers, Diablos, and even ferrari's.

American muscle is as badass as it gets gentlemen, and they also say that on the street the Vette rides better than the Porsche and MUCH better than the Viper(which has been compared to riding an old wooden rollercoaster).

on the DRAG strip, sorry, but i am not going to put my Porche on the DRAG strip, Of course the Vette is going to out accelerate the Porche

And for American Muscle cars YES, but vette does not have the worldwide name reconition as a porche does, if you went to germany with a vette, they would laugh at you thinking you got a muscle car

I dont know where you got your info, but here is what i found

2001 911 Turbo 0-60 in 3.9 seconds 12.3 @ 116 1/4 mile Top speed 192

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 0-60 in 4.2 secs 12.5 s @ 116.3 mph 1/4 miles, top speed of 174

1998 Chevrolet Lingenfelter Corvette C5 Twin Turbo 0 - 60 mph 4.2 seconds Top speed 203.1 mph

clearly the 911 hast he best acceleration 0-60, and can hold its own on the top speed, and beats the vettes in everything but the 1/4 mile. but not by very much to make a differance.

Originally posted by Jem

Fool! When the experimental Nucleotides of Xestomisine were under your research they were at an 567% unstable rate and had to be contained in a Anti Gravitational Neo-Plasma Core. You were doing some very sloppy work based on guesses, huntches and probabilities. I knew you couldn't solve the stabability problem and since my reasearches had already began a long time ago, before you even knew what an Anime Chick was, I simply took over where you were stuck and synthetised 100% stable Xestomisine Nucleotides. There.

You can send all the Spec Ops you want they will never find my secret laboratory. Even Dexter agrees that my laboratory is far more superior than his.

Yesterday night I finally finished my researches and developpement on Chromosome pair #9 of the Hot Anime Chick's Karyotype. :evil2:

*dies laughing*

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

geez man it's a PORSCHE. Dr. Porsche is breakdancing in his grave right now.

PS: Mitsubishi is superior. Name a car other than the Eclipse that apparently (judging from teh commericals) has an onboard rave. YUO CAN'T/

yes I have seen that 2, now I must go test drive one and get my free X and glowsticks!!!!!!!

the thing is, Prosches back in the day, in their 'hayday' in teh 60's and 70's, were ass ****ing terrible sprots cars, they handled alright but were tons slower than the american muscle of the day. A Hemi-Cuda would own the 911's of the 60's and 70's in a heartbeat on teh track or the street, and they also cost less. Don;t get me wrong, I would drive a Porsche(only a turbo, carreras are for girls), but if it came to me buying one, millenium yellow Z06 all the way.

No problem, I also have special interest in Kawaii Catgirls... Meeeeoowww :D

I only have to figure out the proper gene codes for the tail and ears, I am still in the process of researching Pedigree Cat gene. And I can't seem to make up my mind on the colour of the eyes and hair....maybe I'll just settle for one of each :D

In the end I should be able to obtain something that ressembles a bit like this.

(Warning: Do not click on the link if you are offended by Hot Anime Kawaii Sexy Swimsuit wearing Catgirls.)

Figuring out those peculiar Catgirl genes may take time so I propose that, meanwhile, you enjoy the Catgirl gallery in this very good website right here...

EDIT: I changed the website link for an other website, a Japanese one, which is the ULTIMATE Catgirl Website out there....

Archived