Home

What's cooler than a Gundam?

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

The amount of time you invest on this is disturbing, Jem.

I know, I disturb myself... :D Not to mention that I should be investing my time studying for the International Baccalaureat (IB) that I will have in exactly 8 days....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only problem with the Mclaren F1 LeMans, simply, is that they are unattainable. Outside of professional racing, there are only 8 of them, and they came with a proice tag of 1.25 Millions dollars, this is all theoretcial, b/c no one besides McLaren knows who has one,(The sultan of brunei is a good bet tho), and if you find them, what makes you think they would part with such a fine rare automobile, for less than a few extra million atleast. On the bright side, it does seat 3 :D

Work in your bathroom. The amount of time you spend to get up and go there is time you could be spending researching.

You know, YOU'RE RIGHT !!!! Why havn't I thought of this myself?

Ok, I've got everything set up: Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Ultimate Toilet Seat 5000CTX*:

Toilet%20seat.jpg

with Intel Inside

*Protected under copyright laws, all rights reserved.

Originally posted by Flying Beastie

I prefer the Macross-style Veritechs (not the redesigned Robotech ones)

Agreed. The Macross Plus Veritech ruled.

As for Evangelion, I can't watch it (Why? Note what country I'm living in :snear: )

I live in Canada, and I have the whole damn series on VHS. Sure it's bootlegged, but it was bootlegged off a rental. I didn't download it. Besides... If I wanted to own it, I could... There's a store in-town that sells pretty much every anime series ever released on every format it was released on... Even an Eva manga!

The EVA designs rock though; I'm using them as inspiration for the inib'tt Scout-caste mech suits in my own SF. :cool:

Agreed.

Also, I would just like to proclaim my everlasting love for Misato Katsuragi, and also state that Rei Ayanami is the Best. Character. Ever. Also, Unit-02 gives me a hard-on... Especially the in the fight with the EVA-Series in End Of Evangelion. GO GO ASUKA!

PS - Unit-00's theme music rules.

It was a joke.

The fact that someone has invented such a thing scares me.

I lived in my bathroom for a week once... Minifridge, change of clothes, stereo, and computer...

Mom and dad came home from church to find enough wiring (power, phone, cable, internet) running into the bathroom to connect a small country (like Sweden or Russia) to the 'Net.

Good times. And I made $200 doing it too... You think I'd do that voluntarily?

hum.... Russia IS the largest country on the planet. followed by Canada then China...

The order of the seven largest countries is:

1 RUSSIA

2 CANADA

3 CHINA

4 UNITED STATES

5 BRAZIL

6 AUSTRAILIA

7 INDIA

Originally posted by Nitro

I lived in my bathroom for a week once... Minifridge, change of clothes, stereo, and computer...

Mom and dad came home from church to find enough wiring (power, phone, cable, internet) running into the bathroom to connect a small country (like Sweden or Russia) to the 'Net.

Good times. And I made $200 doing it too... You think I'd do that voluntarily?

I remember that. You told us you did that.

Originally posted by Jem

hum.... Russia IS the largest country on the planet. followed by Canada then China...

The order of the seven largest countries is:

1 RUSSIA

2 CANADA

3 CHINA

4 UNITED STATES

5 BRAZIL

6 AUSTRAILIA

7 INDIA

Then The Netherlands :D

Oh,... i thought you were talking about ego's :D

Archived