Home

Opinions on Zelda for GC.

• 4 weeks later...

I gotta say that I'm too used to the "realistic" feel of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask... but eventhough the GCN Zelda is all cell shading, i'll still buy it. Who knows, maybe the folks at Nintendo have made this game so well that we won't care what kind of graphics it has... but i still hope they bring out another Zelda game with the realistic graphics :D

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit, the first screan shots ever for the GC of link and Ganon fighting did blow me away. But after the initial shock of the new Celda settled I realised a reason behind this move. They need something surprising. For example, Majoras Mask, a brilliant game but it didnt have the same effect as The Orcarina of Time. With this new cell-shaded virsion, it will be new and more exciting.

One word for my opinion...no.

Don't like it. It may be taking it to it's "cartoony roots." Feh, Cartoony my arse. The show series was cartoony and the comic books were to, but the game was using the best graphic they could.

I think it such a HUGE waste. I personally HATED little Link in Zelda 64. I hated it! So friggin annoying. When I got big Link and the mastersword and the horse thats when I enjoyed the game.

Now their making a game TOTALLY about little Link...feh.

hey come on, i agree with tyrannus. The legend did start off as a animated type game, so what's wrong with it being animated again? Sure when I first heard that the GCN Zelda was cell shaded I was pissed. But after awhile I thought, well if they want to try a new style of gaming let em, maybe they've got something really good going. Plus just because their's kid Link and adult Link, it doesn't make a difference to me. All it is is Link as two different ages, u still get kewl weapons and things to do. Also I think that the N64 Zelda's were truly the test games. Ocarina and Majora were the only 2 Zelda games that weren't "cartoony" and has that realistic feel. Maybe Nintendo are just going back to the way it was...

Whatever floats your boat...Personally though I think the boat doesn't have a bottom...but oh well...

It may turn out to be a good game. But it's a waste. In my eyes it's a waste. My eyes are buyin eyes and this game makes me want to hide 'em.

BUt you know what they say..."You can't hide them buyin eyes."

So I'm not...right now I'm looking at Metroid Prime...only.:p

Archived