Home

Qui-gon Jinn model

TEX360

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the most insane thing I've ever read.

Aside from that. This Qui-Gon model is great. I've been waiting since it was first posted for it to come out. Great job, Toonces. Perhaps later on, you could do reskins of each one, where they're wearing different attire. Like Qui-Gon's "force training" gear from the action figure. Or tattooine gear. Or whatever. Or possibly one with a hood. o.o

Originally posted by Toonces

I should have double checked, I'll probly not update him now since everything else is going well. The mail server at drivingcatstudios.com has been down so I couldn't reply to you but I was going to ask you if you wanted to do the ones for Obi too?

Uh.. Hold on. Are you saying you got my e-mail and couldn't respond or you didn't get my e-mail?

And a question to everybody: WHY DO YOU LIKE THE CLOAKS SO DAMNED MUCH?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It's not like the Jedi EVER use them to fight in!!

Originally posted by Toonces

I should have double checked, I'll probly not update him now since everything else is going well. The mail server at drivingcatstudios.com has been down so I couldn't reply to you but I was going to ask you if you wanted to do the ones for Obi too?

WhiteShdw, I don't mind one bit :D Your a great guy so thanks for making the conversion for me :)

Mail server problems? Did you get my mail? I sent you a Mace Sp conversion when you released that one.

Maybe I should make another based on the updated model.

Originally posted by fat_101

sorry if this has already been mentioned or if u on about it (im a noob with models) but the team robed versions are just the models not textures :/

edit : also with mace too :(

FATTEH

P.S these models are the bomb :D

There are no .skin files for the robed versions; this is why they are just white. :( oh well. :aobi::yobi::mace:

Originally posted by boinga1

There are no .skin files for the robed versions; this is why they are just white. :( oh well. :aobi::yobi::mace:

A simple recolour of the robes / cloak a few new player icons, new .skin files and Toonces permission = Robed CTF varients :D

Fantastic !!

Heh, I just got back from a 6 hour drive (at very high speeds) and immediately downloaded Mace and Qui-Gon.

Great, great work gentlemen :D

It's awesome to have those fine looking Jedi tunics represented nicely. The weighting must have taken a lot of work. You did an excellent job, because I know that JKII doesn't like those things, but you got the shoulders and the clipping rounded nicely, and it blends much nicer than it must have in the start.

Arco, amazing textures :D

Qui-Gon really looks like Qui-Gon.

Grade A+++ for Tex, Toonces and Arco :elephant:

-nomad

may the force be with you

Originally posted by Lord Tnuc

Thanks, Toonces. Didn't mean to come accrossed like I was being impatient or anything. I have indeed been very excited about this Qui-Gon model ever since the first Qui-Gon model was made by Tex. What kinds of sounds have been put into this baby? Any Liam movies besides Episode I? Multiple taunts? That's something I missed from the Mace, but it wasn't a biggie or anything.

Does this mean tex's Qui-Gon is realeased? , if so where can i find it? Sorry i'm just alittle behind in this thread! What about his other model's are they realeased yet also?

Originally posted by MasterKoon237

Does this mean tex's Qui-Gon is realeased? , if so where can i find it? Sorry i'm just alittle behind in this thread! What about his other model's are they realeased yet also?

Yep Qui-Gon´s out. Mace Windu is also out, Toonces is making the final tweaks at Obi Wan I belive.

This IS Tex's Quigon. Way back in the day, Tex made the base models for Ep1 and Ep2 Obiwan and also Quigon. But nothing ever came about with them. Finally, I talked to Tex one day to see if we could get them finished up, and then talked to Toonces to see if he could do the job and both said yes. Tex got the models to me, and I passed them on to Toonces and over the course of time, they evolved into what you see now. Ep2 Obiwan is in the capable hands of Kman. Mace Windu was a suggestion of mine to Toonces (who had already began work on a bald head for the model) to add to the mix.

The model has made excellent progress and I really like both Mace and Quigon. Can't wait for Obiwan. Great job Tex, Toonces, and Arco.

-quamosity

Originally posted by MasterKoon237

thanks, and by the way( I know it was a while ago)but i really liked that lightsaber pack you made for JK2! I use the Quilan Vos saber all the time! Thank's again!

Thanks. I wish I had more time to work on more, but I don't at the moment. Maybe over break.

I've actually been searching for that saber pack....I can't find it. Anyone know where to go? X.x..

Oh, and by the way..something else I was wondering. If you have a mod compatible saber hilt, like qui-gon's or Mace Windu's..how do you get it so that you can use it in sp?

Originally posted by Lord Tnuc

I've actually been searching for that saber pack....I can't find it. Anyone know where to go? X.x..

Oh, and by the way..something else I was wondering. If you have a mod compatible saber hilt, like qui-gon's or Mace Windu's..how do you get it so that you can use it in sp?

I haven't seen the saber pack; you can try jk2files.com and the file section at jediknightii.net or search google..

As for making the saber replace Kyle's SP saber (which I hate :D) just change the path from saber_quigon to saber

Use PakScape and have a go, or you can send me the file and I'll do the changes for you :)

• 2 months later...

You need to replace the /models/players/tex_quigon/robe.jpg with ,nodraw in the model_default.skin

Something to that degree. It's definetly been mentioned in one of Toonces / Tex's model threads. Think it was Mace Windu.

robe,models/players/tex_quigon/robe.jpg

r_arm,models/players/tex_quigon/torso.jpg

l_arm,models/players/tex_quigon/torso.jpg

Change to:

robe,clear

r_arm,clear

l_arm,clear

Does that work? There were some SP replacements for the models, but I think the files have been taken down by now. If you still can't get it to work, I'll have a go.

Archived