Home

If we all had a theme song play whenever we entered a room...

DemonKing

True story....

When I was in High School, we used to lunch every Friday at a place called "Chico's Tacos" (Mmmmmmm....rolled tacos :) )

Anyway, everytime I walked into the place, it didn't matter if it was Friday or if I went there for a Coke on Tuesday, "Smokin'" by Boston was always on the jukebox...Always!!!

So...I guess that would be it.

That, or "The Merry-Go-Round fell down" (You know...the 'Looney Tunes' cartoon theme???)...

anyone???...

Hello???...

nevermind.

:max:

I'd come into this song....

"Now you know" by "Powderburn"

opening lyrics are something like:

"Yeah, mother****** coming up behind you,

slap you in the ******* face and blind you,

and now you've learned not to **** with me.

I'll break you down

PUNK

i'll break you down..." bla bla bla

its the one heavy metal song i like....

cuz i saw a DBZ music video of Piccolo vs. #17 with the music to it.

Oh listen Tender Lumplings let me take you by the hands.

I'll take you from this hell-hole to the Promised Land.

But don't blame me, oh children, if those promises don't keep.

'Cause promises like lives, can be bought so very cheap.

Either Godsmack - Time Bomb

I am in a living hell. Makes me wonder if I'm alive. Can't seem to bring myself to figure out why. I shove and I pull away to the thing I call you every day. I can't seem to break you down, but I know I'll come around. I feel your pins, through my eyes... Pissing me...

Or Tool - Ticks and Leaches

Suck and suck! Suckin up all you can, suckin up all you can suck. Workin up under my patience like a little tick. Fat little parasite. Suck me dry. My blood is bruised and borrowed. You thieving bastards. You have turned my blood cold and bitter, beat my compassion black and blue. Hope this is what you wanted. Hope this is what you had in mind. Cuz this is what you're getting. Hope you're choking. I hope you choke on this.

Anyone ever seen Monty Python And The Holy Grail? Well...I'd have the music that plays whenever King Arthur came on screen on his "horse". Either that, or "The Knights Of The Round Table" from the same movie.

Since when did Jar-Jar have a theme? You know what that means...(In Captain Kirk's Voice)Good God!..That would mean that...Oh...My..God...The world's coming to an end!

:clone:

Originally posted by adrian832

Since when did Jar-Jar have a theme? You know what that means...(In Captain Kirk's Voice)Good God!..That would mean that...Oh...My..God...The world's coming to an end!

:clone:

Jar Jar has a theme, I had to play an Episode 1 orchestration last year. It's there.

EVer played BFN (Battle for Naboo), where the opening cutscreen Jar Jar gets squashed by a falling logo? THe music that plays there is part of his theme.

Archived