Home

Full Throttle rereleased! 10bucks at EB

The Adventurer

So I walz into EB today with my birthday money setting my pants on fire(must spend!!!!!) when I look down at the budge games rack. My thoughts went like this, "Interesting, repackaged Lucasarts gam.....HOLY CRAP FULL THROTTLE! IN A JEWLE CASE!!!!!!!!" It was like it was freaking chrismas. Untill today My copy of FT was the Lucasarts Archive versition I had put in a home made Jewle case of my own making. Now FT can sit with rest of my games with its nice company made edge lable.

WTF does this mean to you guys? Full Throttle has been repackaged and shiped to EB stores! Atleast in my area. for 10 bucks its a steal if you havn't already got it. And while your looking Infernal Machine, Escape From Monkey Island, Curse of Monkey Island and Grim Fandango are all also there for 10 bucks.

Now I just have to get the GF one, because this damn cardbord case that came with my original sucks compared to the nice Jewle case that comes in this repackaging.

EDIT: I was reading through and I realized EB wasn't verydiscriptive. Electronc Butique is what I mean, not E-Bay.

All the LEC games have been availible in jewel cases at Amazon.com for a while too. They're a great way to fill those holes in your collection for a cheap price. (like how I need to get Full Throttle again, after it mysteriously disappeared)

Depends where in Australia you are. From my experience, Electronics Boutique in Perth is quite happy to get stuff like that shipped in... EB in Melbourne are generally idiots and don't know anything.

Originally posted by 8 of 12

Full Throttle... cool! I hope it comes out in Australia soon...

Originally posted by 8 of 12

I live in Newcastle, Australia. There's two EB's here, and they're both staffed by fully qualified idiots.

The idiots from where I live is Toys R Us. I herd that this 1 guy went into TRU and as a joke asked if they had the Superduperplayboxgamestasionadvanced or something and the guy said "I'll check." So the guy that asked waited for a half an hour and the guy finnaly comes back and says "Sorry were out of stock, check back later." Thats not funny, thats sad!:eyeraise:

Archived