Home

How Do I Perform The "Blender" Maneuver on JKII?

Darth_Templar

Dark Templar please don't ask how to do this and that on this particular forum...try the Game Help forum or Strategy forum or something....(there's a lot of good host sites on JKII.net)

Better yet, join a game and find out by yourself. :)

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

By blender if you mean the fast spin that takes out a crowd of people with one hit kills all you do is execute a back sweep (red or yellow stance back+attack when opponent is behind you) and spin your mouse around.

The higher sensitivity the faster you spin.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! FINNALY I MEET SOMEONE ON THIS GAME WHO ISNT ACTING GAY AND KEEPING SECRETS

to the rest of you... go eat a dick you stupid ****ing faggots

Originally posted by Darth_Templar

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! FINNALY I MEET SOMEONE ON THIS GAME WHO ISNT ACTING GAY AND KEEPING SECRETS

Have you ever heard of that little thing which comes along with your CD of the Game? It´s called Manual.

Darth Templar: Now that you know the move, don't spam it. Oh well, if you like the Protoss out of Starcraft you can't be all bad.

By the way. The backstab/sweep isn't a secret. As Pedro said it's in the manual. And everybody is doing it. That's the problem.

:gben:Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side.

Originally posted by Darth_Templar

to the rest of you... go eat a dick you stupid ****ing faggots

I think we can trust this fine individual to not spam bs spins.

instead of whipping your mouse around like a maniac why not just bind the script.

type bind (what key you chose) "+right;cl_yawspeed 1250;wait;-;wait;-;wait;cl-yawspeed 200"

I'm not sure what yawspeed you typically use but insert whatever number you want where I put "200" because that is what you will end up with after this script runs its course.

YES I TOLD A NEW GUY A SIMPLE SCRIPT, let the flaming begin!

Well considering that that script will just keep you turning right and your sensitivity will still be high after you hit the button, yes I would say that's a horrible script.

"+right;cl_yawspeed 1250;wait;-;wait;-;wait;cl-yawspeed 200"

Is what you put, and if you really wanted to do it right then this is what you'd put:

"cl_yawspeed 1250; +right; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; -right; cl_yawspeed 200; echo ^2Getting ^3dizzy ^5yet?"

This would instantly spin you a whole bunch, but it still probably wouldn't be that great. It most likely needs more waits for it to be effective at all.

Archived