Home

Proof that the stun baton is a decent weapon!!!

Twins of Doom

My friend and i were playing on a FFA server on a duel map......didn't put any points into lightsaber offence so we got a stun baton (sweet!) my friend is pretty much a complete newb, played twice now at my house, and we were alternating through who played

here's a demo

http://jkhq.ath.cx/demos/jedivrsmercbattek.dm_15

this one is a jedi vrs merc server, it was quite funny...and he was on the top of the list for his team (first time playing!)

http://jkhq.ath.cx/demos/stunbaton.dm_15

this is a demo that proves that the stun baton is decent, we were in like 2nd - 3rd place and it was FUN.....sweet demos download em both

to play them create a folder called "Demos" in your base directory for jkii and put them in there

Originally posted by malinkie

Thats f***ing hilaroius Twins.

Who would have thought (a kill with a stun baton)

more than one kill actually

and anakin couldn't figure out that lightning couldn't kill me before my stun baton got him......mind trick and stun baton work well

Originally posted by teutonicknight

:eek: But that would mean I would lose my saber!

:rolleyes: *shrugs* Oh, well, I'll try it.... probably going to lose even with my saber anyway..... :)

-teutonicknight :saberb:

:lsduel:

just don't put any points into saber combat

i use the stun baton when i want to have FUN

i bought the game for fun, its very funny using stun baton and killing somebody with a lightsaber:D

Originally posted by lexx

If I got killed with a Stun Baton, I think I would absolutely die of embarrassment. I must also join the Stun Baton brigade with the sole aim of HAVING FUN!!! What a great idea! :D

ya, we should put something like -SBB- for Stun Baton Brigade, like the saberists code.....i'm gunna start that...don't steal my idea!

ya, we should put something like -SBB- for Stun Baton Brigade, like the saberists code.....i'm gunna start that...don't steal my idea!

Hey, the "Stun Baton Brigade" is my quote. I'm gonna sue you for copyright. ;)

Originally posted by K_Kinnison

only prob is i normally use the saber for an additional shield. Great for blocking other peoples disruptor shots

it's just for fun, it works really well on duel maps that are actually a FFA though, no room for somebody to snipe.......also works well if you do mind trick and attack (like in the demo)

Originally posted by malinkie

Didn't he know that you can leave Apache Server running while updating it.

Is this on Linux or Windows (he begs not for the answer Windows)

Please not Windows Twins **PLEASE**

what's the matter with windows?

and he can't leave it running if he is putting on a brand new version of apache and php, fixing bugs, and changing settings

BTW: he helped program yabbse so i figure he knows what he's doing:eek:

Archived