MAPS ....I like'em ! (a humble list)

druid

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some more goodies from http://www.jk2files.com

Endor Landing Platform

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=2960

Hey, I'm such a sucker for a nice endor map :)

Here is a nice big map to fool around on

with lifts and an AT-AT. Duel or FFA.

Kujar Forest

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=2688

A nice little map with a "woodsie" feel to it. FFA with a duel platform in the middle:)

Equinoxis

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=2928

Hey this is cool, like a thief map or something. Vikings come to mind also. FFA fun awaits:)

Wicked website Jah!

I just love that logo! Very cool!

Yay! I'm a member!

BTW, How does one become a member yeah?

Maybe by uttering these words: Hermes place is great, and Jah warrior is it's prophet? And then slap that tag on ya name? LOL j/k...

Oh, have you thought of trying bespin fight club? It looks very awesome, but I haven't played it that much, I reckon it's great for some FFA dueling.

EDIT - Ahhhh... so lexx did it aye? Great job grrl! You da tech guru, as always LOL

U R most welcome. WTF !! Now the map page has links.....thanx !!!( though I have all of them I still think the 0wnage factor has rissen considerably because of the map links :D)

I like maps you know this? Nah prolly not ....

Lexx my dear ...well dear ..why is the Heroes gone from your sig? Too much hassle I bet? Every other Joe just HAD to be on that sweet list am I right? :D

Anyway the site makes me very proud to be associated with the place people call HERMES PLACE !! :p ...or do I ?? :D

..too much? My meds are on the way ....

Thanx again! :D

The map page didn't take long at all because most of them are on JediOutcastMaps.com but the skins page may take some time, Jah can't remember where he got half of them from! lol

Anyway, just waiting for him to get back and the site will be updated! ;)

edit/ about the heroes...spot on!

Originally posted by lexx

Thanx again! :D

The map page didn't take long at all because most of them are on JediOutcastMaps.com but the skins page may take some time, Jah can't remember where he got half of them from! lol

Anyway, just waiting for him to get back and the site will be updated! ;)

edit/ about the heroes...spot on!

Lexx "me ole china":D check your email for an almost complete link list for the skins page :) ...and some missing maps.

I found nearly all of them for us to enjoy ;)

Originally posted by druid

Lexx "me ole china":D check your email for an almost complete link list for the skins page :) ...and some missing maps.

I found nearly all of them for us to enjoy ;)

no sign of that email m8! :(:confused:

That will certainly save me and Jah alot of work so I can't thank you enough!!!! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by lexx

That looks much better than his first one, but where is the music version? I love the AOTC arena battle music! :(

Music?!? There is music in this game?!?! Wickeeeeed......

LOL

My crappy pc is now (due to an uncanny ability to NOT WORK PROPERLY) sentenced to double as a stereo.... Much better music on that one.... And I even got the arena music on mp3, maybe I should listen to that while we fight hmm?

Anyway, the sandarena2 is really cool, better than the prequel although not much has changed, but it's all for the better.

What's this email thingie you talk about? :confused:

Next time we hook at Jah's I feel we could have some good clean fun on this, before suggested, map called:

I've played this map a lot over on Jedi vs Sith vs Merc (a JediMod server), which is one of my favorite servers..... guy that goes by techno -= o0=- (or something like that) admins it. Lots of fun there!

Skin

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

BTW-druid me brother, me holmes, me blood ;) Have you heard from Ente?

Peace

Not yet, maybe he is so guilt ridden that he wants to make some new maps for us before he replies? :D

Originally posted by SkinWalker

I've played this map a lot over on Jedi vs Sith vs Merc (a JediMod server), which is one of my favorite servers..... guy that goes by techno -= o0=- (or something like that) admins it. Lots of fun there!

Skin

Listen to skin Jah.....he knows:D

And I will try to get to that server you talk about

....sounds cool :)

Archived