Home

Jedi Apprentices: Kessel Captives (Game)

DashRendar

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well i don't trust him either, but we might be able to use him. It could save us alot of time and trouble." I say, starting to grinn as i raise my voice so Del'ono can hear clearly. "And if he doesn't, we can just get rid of him."

"Ok, Master. We are proceeding to the rendezvous point now."

I change the channel on my comlink to Jec's. "Jec, we're heading to rendezvous with Master, you can land now."

"Everyone, let's go. I'll keep an eye on our guest."

"Remember the first fighter you guys shot down? I was the pilot---(man I thought you guys would have figured that out by now)---I ejected and came back to here to see if I could salvage any parts. Then you guys came along. I think you know the rest."

Chiso Sebatyne

[intimidate] "I still don't like the idea of trusting this person. But it would be quite unwise for someone like him to be stabbing someones like us in the back." [/intimidate]

"Are we ready to head to the rendezvous? If so we need to get going before someone gets suspicious."

((Can someone check her to make sure she isn't giving us away in some way?))

"We did know. We were just testing you. To see if you were lying to us!" *stabs finger at Del'ono* "You can't hide things from Jedi. Ever. You remember that!"

((edit: Bug here...Artoo's above post is meant to be read after mine.

And why is everyone assuming the Twi'lekk is female?))

Dyn Westl

"Yes, everyone, we are moving out now. Master should be waiting for us by now." I take out my datapard and pull up the map. "The rendezvous point is.....this way," I point in a direction, "let's go." I point to Del'ono. "You go first" I push him forward and head off behind him.

((Del'ono is a male))

Search WOULD be the correct skill to use so I reccomend you guys check your PCs for it...

I ought to be home in about 5 days, or if my Sister gets her new computer before then. Until either one of those happens-I'm loving life and won't miss you!:p;)

Chow for now!

Jec suddenly trips over an unseen object and the apprentices hear muffled laughter from their commlinks.

The apprentices slowly walk through the arid desert, and by the time they reach the rondevous point they are almost so exhausted that the force can't even help.

But the look they get from their master changes that quickly.

I sense a disturbance in the force...something's wrong here. You! says Shenn pointing at the Twilek What's the safest way to the main building?

There are two secret alleyways through the town that lead past the guard stations and lead to a rear entrance to the main building. The first one starts just over thier. The Twi'lek points at what looks like a drain pipe.

Master Shenn nods and leads the way to the alley./

Anything about this alley I should know? Shenn asks.

Well actually, yes. The Twi'lek answers. There are rumored traps along the alleys, unfortunately only the higher ranking officials know the exact locations of them, and exactly what they are.

"Well if there are traps then how's that the safest route? Oh well, i guess we can't turn back now. If we can find them then i may be able to disable some of them. What kind of traps are we talking about? And what about sensors?"

((I've got +8 disable device, don't know everyone's skills, someone else may have better.))

Archived