Home

Jedi Apprentices: Kessel Captives (Game)

DashRendar

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((whatever...))

"Ok, Jec, we need you and one other person to go first to spot traps. Who volunteers?"

((We need two because you can only use one skill at a time, correct? Plus, a little insurance never hurts. I have neither listen nor spot so i can't do it. Who has the next highest in either one?))

ooc: i will go, thought it looks like rhett would be better with spot and listen, compared to my spot

oh and yes, if the traps are hiden, we would need spot and listen checks to find them, but depending on the trap, we may need disable device to disable the trap so that we can get by them.

Kenji

"Well, my abilities are not perfectly suited for this endeavor; notwithstanding, if by any chance I am selected, I shall strive to the utmost to perform my duty to the best of my ability. In other words, I'll go if y'all want me to."

*I couldn't get ahold of the PC that I'm taking over for one of the players, so I couldn't post till now. Sorry*

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry had to get that out of my system...ok on with the show.

Devdel and Rhett take the lead through the holographic wall, followed closely by the Twi'lek, then Master Jrulen, and finally the rest of the apprentices bring up the rear.

The walk 10 meters, and try to hear anything...they give the all clear signal and keep walking...5 meters later they stop again.

Stop! Hear that? Rhett hisses between his teeth.

What? Devdel asks.

That humming!

Enhancing his senses Devdel also picks up on the humming. He quickly lowers his sound intake though, for it's quite loud.

Both of them try to find the source of the sound. Devdel and Rhett both spot it at the same time. 4 criss-crossing lasers at about ankle height. No problem for Jedies...if you know what to do.

"Alright, if we cut those wires leading to the antennae at the top we should be able to diasrm the traps. And since they shouldn't be able to move, just stay out their line of fire." I motion to the right wall and the wires that run up it.

I pull out my saber and ignite the switch. I move to the closet wire, carefully watching where i put my feet. I slash the first wire, and then move on to the next, still watching my step just in case. Im this fashion i slash the remaining wires. To check if the lasers are truly disabled i sweep the blade across the line of fire of the traps.

This time Devdel sees it first. A vertical laser field (like the one R2 makes in AotC). Rhett puts his hand through and back through the field quickly. All of the sudden a flame thrower is activated from the walls on the other side of the field. No obvious means of cutting the power this time. It takes a few seconds for the flame throwers to reset themselves before they set themselves back into the wall.

"What now?" asks the nervous Twi'Lek.

***Let's see how good your Greek Mythology is***

Dyn Westl

"Alright guys, i think i know how we can get by. If we just throw something in first to start the fire, we can get by while it resets. We just have to be quick. We might want to do it twice, just to be safe. Devdel, Rhett, Del'ono, Master and I will go first, and the rest of you come afterwards."

I take out my saber and ignite the blade. I thrust the blade into the wall and move it in a small circle. I reach out and take the piece of wall i just cut in my hand.

"Ok, first group ready?" I see everyone nod and toss the stone into the field and stand back. I watch the flame cross the small gap in the alley, preparing myself to run through as soon as it dies down.

Archived