Home

Jedi Apprentices: Kessel Captives (Game)

DashRendar

The unsheilded fighter is knocked to the right hitting the sheilded one, destroying both.

Looking around and checking his sensors Rhett gives the all clear signal and the squadron lands on the extremely dusty planet.

As they jump out of the fighters they see the Fighter Wreckage only a little to the right of the course they have to take.

So do you want to check it out? There might be some useful stuff there.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devdel

I think we should check out the fighter, we need to see who these people are, and if they were able to send off a message before they crashed...

ooc: Does anyone have telepathy skill? It would be useful to send the master a message about what happenes, OK i looked and i have the skill, so whatever we want to do i can try to send him a message.

Oh and dash, it is better if you just leave the hint of the fighter being there and letting the party think of going over to see it themselfs, otherwise them may go over there just because you brought it up ;)

Dyn Westl

"If we are going to check out the fighter then we need to check it out quickly. We still have to meet up with Master Jrulen and that clone army isn't going to wait for us either. And lets not forget that we can't avoid detection forever. The more time we watse the less of a chance we have to do this quickly and quietly."

Chiso Sebatyne

"This one thinks there could be something useful in that wreckage. It might be worth the time it takes to check it out."

ooc: seeing as our GM overtly hinted that we do so. :D

Jogs off after Rhett to make a closer inspection of the wreckage.

As Jec flies by he sees nothing but keeps circling just in case.

Devdel finds a Datapad, and 1000 credits the pilot must have dropped.

Rey finds a pair of macrobinoculars and a field kit.

All of the sudden from under the fighter a stun bolt hits Chiso in the back. Although unharmed he falls to the ground, and before he can get back on his feet a Twi'lek steps on his back.

"Why hello gentlemen."

I ignite my saber and whip it out in a defensive stance in response to the attack, haoping the mystic blade might cause a little more cooperation.

"Bad move." I say, waving my silver blade in the air. "Now, tell us who you are and why you are working for slavers. Oh, and you won't need that weapon anymore either." I reach out with the force and attempt to move the blaster from here hand and into mine.

How come rey and devdel get stuff and i come up empty handed? Anyways, why would she use a stun bolt? She isn't a friendly, right? Or is she, sorta?

Forget it Wraith. :D

Tie, you didn't get anything because your search check failed...mostly cuz you don't HAVE search, but besides that the RNG doesn't like you for some reason.

O and Wraith wants me to tell you guys that you CAN'T deflect stun bolts...at least the ring type. IS there any other type?

O and btw Tie, I think HE's just smarter than the average thug and knows better than to shoot an unknown target who has brought an unknown number of friends with he/she with a normal shot.

Whatever, its fine. More than whining i was wondering what determined those sorts of things. I know now that it is search. I do have +4 though, or does that only matter if you actually put skill points on it? whatever. Oh, and i'm not trying to deflect anything, just cause a little intimidation. Its like pointing a blaster at someone. BTW, most stun bolts are just low powered bolts i think. Some guns have a different beam though, i guess.

*sticks to standard RPG OOS form*

((TG, don't you remember ANH? That's where you see a common stunbolt ;)))

*Rey tucks the field kit into his belt and scans the area with the macrobinoculars. He doesn't notice the scuffle between Dyn and the Twi'lek yet*

Archived