Home

Jedi Apprentices: Kessel Captives (Game)

DashRendar

Chiso Sebatyne/Saber 7

"This one is ready for a little hunt. Saber 7 engaging the one on the right." I bring my fighter behind the rightmost fighter, and fire my laser cannons at him.

ooc: c'mon you guys, I'm the worst pilot here!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dyn Westl

"Main Group, this is Saber 2, we can't let those fighters reach the surface. Take your target and go."

I throw the tiny fighter into full throttle, lining up a shot as soon as i'm in range. When the hud indicator goes green i pull the trigger, releasing my deadly blue energy bolts.

*devdel throws the fighter into full speed, and takes off for the fighter that Dyn Westl is shooting at*

ooc. artoo i think the hornor of worst pilot is mine this time, you pilot +6, me pilot +5, opps i forgot about that wing man thing, did i get it right?

Jec Sporkwind

"Saber 3, on my wing. Lets go take 'em down."

*pulls up beside Devdel's fighter and powers towards his target and fires*

Remember your callsigns guys. You need 'em.

BTW, Astrogate +8, Pilot +10...(I'm pretty sure I'm the 2nd best pilot and Tie is the best)

Ferg, Wraith's my wing. Your wing is Bobo. I'm 2, wraith's 3, your 4, and Bobo's 5. Therefore the pairings are Wraith 5 and I, and you and Bobo. Get it? Just trying to be correct about it. It would normally be 1 & 2, 3 & 4, and so on, but since Dash isn't here its different.

BTW, Pilot +15, atrogate +7

Bobo is gone (scipio's replacing him) and we're a group of three...the rest are groups of two...remember the grouping...Main group and subgroup -darthfergie

EDIT: Oh...when did that happen?

"3, break port!" I put the fighter into a spin and target the fighter on Devdel's tail. As soon as the targeting bracket turns green and i here a tone from twitch i jam the firing button, sending a linked burst of fire at the now unsheilded fighter.

*devdel breaks hard to port*

ooc: may i suggest that if your wingman give an order to you (much like tie did to me) that unless you don't want to follow it for some reason that everyone just assume that you are going to do what the wingman said...

Dyn Westl

yes! A kill...sorta. I think it counts :D

"Three, four, help out six, i'll get the one tailing seven. Hold on seven, i'll get that bogie off your six. Eight, swing around to starboard and we'll trap it. "

I swing my fighter into a turn, heading directly behind Chiso. As soon as i'm in range i fire another blast at the fighter behind Chiso, hoping to at least draw it into "rhett's" line of fire.

what is rhett's name anyways?!?

Sorry wraith, your post wasn't there when i started typing this.

Chiso Sebatyne/Saber 7

ooc: this is hard without a good model of where everyone is.

"Roger that 2. I'll line him up for you and 8."

I keep steady speed and juke trying to give other people time to shoot/a better shot.

ooc: Space combat is very hard to describe, and there is no really good way to do it online, at lest not that has been found yet... Well i tryed making maps, but i had to updated them everyday and that got to be a lot of work and time for someone with just a dial up connection.

Archived