Home

Warcraft III

Twins of Doom

my copy phuckin doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno whats up...i hate blizzard now, i used to love em for starcraft/diablo and the past warcraft games...what the hell is up!!! 3 damn years for warcraft 3 and it doesnt work...pfffffffffff.:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear::snear::disaprove

Originally posted by XERXES

my copy phuckin doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno whats up...i hate blizzard now, i used to love em for starcraft/diablo and the past warcraft games...what the hell is up!!! 3 damn years for warcraft 3 and it doesnt work...pfffffffffff.:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear::snear::disaprove

wierd, my friend got it and says it's sweet

Just finished it. The game is sweet, the 3d engine is awesome. The world editor is almost perfection. I would have liked more depth and customization be given to charachters. Something like warlords battlecry. Can't wait for starcraft to come out using the same 3d engine! Hope it won't be in 6 years!!! 9/10

i play warIII and it works fine, i beat it actually. (if u do it on hard u get to see some starcraft2 units in action using the warIII engine) its a fun ass game, dont go dissing blizzard just because you cant figure out how to work your copy of the game, i paid 92$ (no, not a ripoff it was canadian money) and it was damn well worth it.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

i play warIII and it works fine, i beat it actually. (if u do it on hard u get to see some starcraft2 units in action using the warIII engine) its a fun ass game, dont go dissing blizzard just because you cant figure out how to work your copy of the game, i paid 92$ (no, not a ripoff it was canadian money) and it was damn well worth it.

i'll be paying 90 dollards (canadian) and getting a 60 dollar strategic commander mouse with it:D

Originally posted by XERXES

i dont feel like goin over this again, my computer should easily run the game.

Yeah...have you contacted Blizzard support yet?...Though they're about as useful as a match on the sun, they might be able to fix this one. I couldn't connect to Battle.net and support gave me the same 2 suggestions in the different emails, even though I was attatching the previous emails to my responses...yeah...geniuses...

Originally posted by Vestril

Yeah...have you contacted Blizzard support yet?...Though they're about as useful as a match on the sun, they might be able to fix this one. I couldn't connect to Battle.net and support gave me the same 2 suggestions in the different emails, even though I was attatching the previous emails to my responses...yeah...geniuses...

BTW Vestril how far have you gotten into the campain(sp?)?I wanna fight you soon.

Originally posted by Tyrion

BTW Vestril how far have you gotten into the campain(sp?)?I wanna fight you soon.

Oh goodness, I'm sure you would completely own me, I stopped playing while I was hardcore job hunting, and I'm only in early Orc campaigns. I've played with friends against computers, and they hardcore own us on anything but tiny maps.

Oh goodness, I'm sure you would completely own me, I stopped playing while I was hardcore job hunting, and I'm only in early Orc campaigns. I've played with friends against computers, and they hardcore own us on anything but tiny maps.

I'm in that kill 100 plagued villagers map in the Human campain(which is prob because of my rat's attention span)

It could be a close call.....

I'm in that kill 100 plagued villagers map in the Human campain(which is prob because of my rat's attention span)

ooooh, that's a cool mission, best to go straight for it, just FYI

Anyway, guess if you haven't beat em either, we may as well play sometime, though since I'm about two campaigns ahead, you might want to wait...

So far I've really enjoyed the game, though I think I like the Starcraft, more units bigger tactics style more than the micromanagement of hero-based play...

Anyway, great fun :thumbsup:

anyone beat the last elf mission on hard... if you do i read you get to see a starcraft 2 movie where the units are in action... so i read can someone confirm this if not im on the first elf mission ill let others know if its true or not

on the user support part of their site, they have my problem described exactly, i did ALL the steps they reccomended to fixing it, did nothing. THEN i emailed them and they linked me to the user support site...so i was like WTF?!?! My friend told me that this happened to him and GTA3, so he exchanged it and his new copy worked fine. Last resort for me is to exchange. You guys dont know how big a warcraft fan i am..its frikkin kill me that i cant play.

I love Warcraft III, especially the Night elves. They rock!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He he he....

I'm stuck on that level too. I keep building up my army, but that doesn't seem to work. I might try the heads on approach instead.

:)

Archived