Home

Padme model = ready!

Anavel Gato

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MUHAHAHAHAHA

...Anavel, if you want me to make one of your sounds into the taunt, let me know, and i'll do it. Same for any other custom sounds (so she doesn't use Jan's sounds).

That would be great! How many taunts can be used?

Well after looking at Vader's file, there are 3 taunts there, but I don't know if you can use anything other than taunt.mp3. I'm gonna PM SithlordII and ask him, but I think you can only use 1 taunt.

Which one would you like to be the taunt? I made "You're not all powerful" as the taunt.mp3 in my file, but I can convert any of your .wavs to mp3 if you want, or I can include one of the ones I made. They're at:

http://www.geocities.com/purduerob614/JKII/

Personally, I like the "silly little boy" one, but it wouldn't apply to people using Jan/Padme/Leia/any non male character.

Let me know, and I'll pk3 it up, and send it to ya.

Ok, I amplified the agreessive negotiations sound and renamed it to taunt.mp3. I also kept the other taunts in there as taunt1, taunt2, and taunt3, in case anyone wants to use them.

I don't see the left hand tag problem, can anyone explain how they got that? Let's help Anavel Gato get this stuff fixed so we can all see Padme in her full glory :-D

Excellent work, and I'm sure this model represents a great deal of work,because the quality is so high. The likeness of Padme is truly incredible. I've been playing it for a while now, and am truly impressed, this is one of the best works to date ,you will now have many fans me included, CONGRATS!!

Excelent model!!! Caps are a nice touch.

Only 3 quick crits:

1. Should use a blue or green saber for the bot due to her good nature.

2. Left hand is linked wrong so the lightning, Drain, ect. shoot out way off to the right of her. Hehe, I had this problem before!

3. Sounds. Get some from Ep1 if you have to, it'd really add to the model.

Great Work! Keep it up!

I've been looking forward to this one ever since I saw the WIP....

Great model!!

I'd rate it right up there with the Aurra Sing, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and Aayla Secura models.

Excellent work!!

I look forward to your next endeavor.

Archived