Home

LucasArts Adventure Pack - Boxshot at Amazon.de

Casa Addams

Well the cover looks pretty cool, no doubt but I bet my testicles that there will be no Grails Diary or Codewheels as usual..

He.. just had a funny thought.. imagine they would rerelease Loom. Everybody would pull their hair out cause it would only have a pdf Book of Patterns and an rm file of the audio drama on it.. :)

LucasArts became so cheap.. Remember what used to be in a Lucasfilm Games or early LucasArts box? Like goodies to the max.

And now remember what you first thought when opening the Monkey4 box for the first time: "Hey, they must have forgotten the stuff in the factory. Its just the CD."

Not to mention the DVD-Case thing...

Pfff...:mad:

I really loathe EA for introducing the DVD-case. They kinda standardized it then. It's great that LEC republishes their classics, but it's not the same when it's in a slim, ugly DVD-case with no manuals. And the smell, which is very typical for the cardboard boxes, is gone. I recently bought the Bounty Pack. The box is big and great looking and all that, but unfortunately it only had a original CMI manual. The MI1 and MI2 were on CD!!

I think I would kill for original boxes of MI1 and MI2 with manuals and codewheels. Man! I hate efficiency!

hmm at first sight the box looks kinda cool, but the border line through the middle really uglies the whole...

plus this is kinda cheesy, its just one half Monkey Island Collection Pack that was for sale at amazon.de earlier and the other (right) half is the Indy Adventure Kit box art. Oh well....

At least in Germany they still care..

I want a huge (Bounty Pack sized) collector's pack for all lucas adventures as well...

I dunno. I'm kinda glad that the games are rare. I like seeing them re-released, but only because I have the originals. I said in a thread ages ago that I started about a LucasArts theme park that they could release special edition boxes of each game at the park for each year. Just for fun, and collectors.

Originally posted by Oystein

I really loathe EA for introducing the DVD-case. They kinda standardized it then. It's great that LEC republishes their classics, but it's not the same when it's in a slim, ugly DVD-case with no manuals. And the smell, which is very typical for the cardboard boxes, is gone. I recently bought the Bounty Pack. The box is big and great looking and all that, but unfortunately it only had a original CMI manual. The MI1 and MI2 were on CD!!

I think I would kill for original boxes of MI1 and MI2 with manuals and codewheels. Man! I hate efficiency!

zehnadventuresgross500.jpg

yay that rules eh?

i got a newer version of the zehn lucasarts adventures pack..

its now in a blue background box...

you still have the FoA like chains and all but the really outter border is blue...

and it doesnt come with all those manuals anymore, just the cd jewel case and 2 codewheels. Don't think there was a manual either..

*drools over the sexy picture*

Sorry, but I'm like an insane person when it comes to boxes, cases, manuals and codewheels. It looks like a great collectors item, but too bad (for me) that it's in German. I don't have a single original LEC adventure complete with codewheel and manual. :(

I had the chance to buy MI2 for Amiga many years ago, but strangely enough I bought a terrible game instead. The Bounty Pack gave me some comfort, but I will not rest until my collection is complete.

Well, that German "Zehn Adventures"- Pack (which means "Ten Adventures", of course) is still on sale at Amazon.de - so if you want it, you can still get it.

I'm kinda proud to say that I own some older LA-games in their original packages: Sam & Max, Day of the Tentacle, X-Wing, TIE-Fighter, Rebel Assault 1 & 2, and the Dig.

Plus the "newer" ones, like: Jedi Knight, Mysteries of the Sith, The Phantom Menace (the action game), Magic of Myth, Behind the Magic...

It's nice that they all have the same box-sizes... and though they're empty and taking up a lot of space, I will never throw them away... they'll get a nice spot on the shelf, as soon as I move out... *g*

Archived