Home

Points, Gold Stars

greedo626

Originally posted by Tyrion

HOW IN THE SAM-DIDLY HELL DID YOU GET THAT:D :D :D

Your right...another point.

I thought it was a hard one...oh well i'll think of another question.

He got it right??? and you couldnt add those names to the pm could you??? Oh well... He got his point... :D

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you know that 84.4% of all statistics are made up?

Wanna bet :D

Please people turn your head upside down and look at your task bar, it looks liek the icons are pressed in rather than out! and the one that your using that's in looks like it's out! :D:D:D

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Please people turn your head upside down and look at your task bar, it looks liek the icons are pressed in rather than out! and the one that your using that's in looks like it's out! :D:D:D

OMG!! :eek::confused::o:D:cool::p

Originally posted by whitedragon

wookies

nope

Originally posted by Yoda_623

Rodains? :D

nope

Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

gungans?

nope

Originally posted by Darth Clem

those other guys ... cant remember the name

evil guys.... mess with their bodies .... dont like jedi

can u be a bit more specific please?

Ah... 120 posts in one day isnt that bad... but it cant beat beat the 150 from yesterday... I hope some people like the question I have set out... lol Im sure someones got a 15oz can of wolf chillie... I have to finish mowing the lawn tomorrow morning so Im calling it a night...

Originally posted by Camus

Ah... 120 posts in one day isnt that bad... but it cant beat beat the 150 from yesterday... I hope some people like the question I have set out... lol Im sure someones got a 15oz can of wolf chillie... I have to finish mowing the lawn tomorrow morning so Im calling it a night...

what can i say. just well *YAWN*

I know its a hard question... but im also sorry for being gone... I have a wild story to tell... :D Ill make it as simple as I can... The pc in the kitchen is f***ed right now... :s The cpu fan busted off the motherboard braking the clip the fan band attaced to... luckly we all went out of state and found a new fan... but we dont know about the pc or the cpu... our processor is made so it shuts it self off after getting to hot... and with out a fan it would over heat with in minites of being turned on... If we get the new fan on... and the processor is over heated and damaged... no pc from me in a long time... lets all cross fingers and hope you all will keep my thread active wall im gone... I know what your all thinking why not just use your moms pc or get that line into your room??? answer is my moms pc thats a very key word its my moms and shes and my dad are out of the house right know so I can slip on and no one will know... what about the line in your room you still are asking... lol my dad said no line tell the main pc is back on line... my dads been to busy to work on it he has to work on the cars first... the way my dad sounded the main pc could get fixed any time from tomorrow or 2 months from now...

Archived