Home

LFAA - Lucas Forums Addicts Anonymous

leXX

Hello and welcome to the LFAA. Pull up a chair and when it is your turn to speak, introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about why your are addicted to Lucas Forums.

I will start the ball rolling...

"Hello, my name is Lexx and I'm addicted to Lucas Forums.

I bought Jedi Outcast back in May and was immediatedly addicted due to the lightsaber battles. I wanted to know how to put colour in my name etc so I decided to check out a few websites. This is when I found JediKnightII.net and clicked on Forums. It was immediately obvious to me that the JO community was huge so I decided to join. I find myself awake at 3am browsing and come back day after day. I have made some really great friends here and hope to make more. Well that is me!" :D

well done .... thats the first step to getting better

here have a cookie

*passes cookie to lexx*

personally im not addicted i can leave wheneva i want ............. ne time i like ........ whenever ........ i just dont want to :D

the first time I came to the forums was to share my strategy for killing reborns. them I moved over to MP strategy and then into the swamp. even though most of the posts here aren't about JO I still read them. it's the polls. I can't stop... they have me...:D

My name is R2D2, and I am addicted to Lucas Forums, not even my newly installed rocket packs can save me from here.

At first, it was just a little, getting some hints on how to complete JO, then I moved onto MP, then here to the Swamp.....

I can't escape, have to have my fix, PLEASE HELP ME........

My Precious, My Precious Forums......

Hello my name is Elegy and I am not addicted to LucasForums...

...what are you looking at? I'm not. I'm NOT I tell you! Stop looking at me! Stop, damn you! Shut up I'm not in denial! You're in denial! I'm not addicted goddamnit! I'm not in denial! :imp:

My name is Tyrion and I'm deeply addicted to lucasforums.

It all started when I was at fry's.I wanted to get the game a couple weeks after it came out,but I saw another game that I wanted.Something inside me knew I should get the game.I did.

I was having a problem with gripping(I was a light sider in 1.02).I dont really know how I came here,but I asked my question.So,I was at the valley of the jedi for a while,but then I came t the swamp,thinking it couldnt hurt.boy,was I wrong.

I Befriended Spy,Dannyjalltheway,obi-wan13,Vestril,and XERXES I think. It was going good. Then I went in my spamming spree for a while to get my 1000 posts.I got there and I was too deep in,as Spy was guarding the door out with his board with a spike in it.

And thus I'm here right now.

Hi. My name's lighter. Darklighter (that sounded a bit Bond-ish, huh?:p )

I bought JO because I have loved Star Wars games for about 7 years now, and this looked the best to date, because, thanks for pointing this out lexx:) , of the saber battles and force abilities. I had been playing for a while, when I wanted to check out some new skins, levels and whatnot. After spending a bit of time on jediknightii.net, I was looking for answers for skinning problems I had. I clicked on 'forum' and eventually found myseld here. I recided in the skinning section for a little while, compiling bits of info and about 2 months ago I set up a thread - 'Guide To Sp and Mp skin Conversion' - which is still going today. A couple of weeks ago I was bored waiting around for someone to reply to my thread when I thought I'd check out the Swamp. I've been replying to threads and comments from people everyday since. I think I've made some great friends here (if they like me at all:( ) and I think its cool because you can talk about anything casually.

I consider everyone in the Academy my friend, as well as other Uk residence Clem, lexx and Divine.

Thank you:)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

the "Falme wars, I fear will be" thread.

I think I should bump it, just for the heck of it.

(If I can find it, that is. It was a long time ago)

Yeah,tht was a good one.I was so naive back then....:D :D

Hey, I am adddicted. This is the main forum that I participate in now. But I still read all the others. I started here to discuss SWGB, and then just went to the other games that I own. I think I left for a while, but have just recently come back. I dont particapte in all the other forums that I am registerd at as much, but I still read them.

Archived