Home

Academy - Ice Squadron Recruitment

Darklighter

Originally posted by Camus

Cool... Im sure Darklighter will let you be my gunner and ground force... lol trust me Im good at manuvering but getting them into my cross hair and dodging shots im less skilled at... but good nun the less... lol

he wont let me be a gunner and infantry but if you join death squadron ill be your wing man

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darklighter

OK, really sorry guys, Reb has spoken and yes you can be gunner and infantry, or pilot and infantry, or just one.

Great... :D I know Whitedragon will make a great gunner... but what about the b-wing/e??? It requiers a pilot and a gunner... I would like Whitedragon to be my gunner for both... the B-wing/e and Snowspeeder... :S

Well I would only use my lightsaber in the worst case scenario: If i got shot down (god forbid, seeing as how i'm such a damn good pilot :D), and had to fight off troops on foot. In that case, I'd skewer and slice all of them to pieces before they could scream (also seeing as how I'm so damn good with a saber).

What i'm trying to say here is, Pilots can fight on foot too!

:rofl:

OK, really sorry guys, Reb has spoken and yes you can be gunner and infantry, or pilot and infantry, or just one.

ok then here i go

name: ensign whitedragon ice/death 5

ice squadron position: speeder gunner and infantry

death squadron position: edit: tie defender

Darklighter, you're the Admiral remember. It's your say in this.

Most of what I posted there was a joke(the whole "I've gone cross-eyed" thing is from Austin Powers). But I do think that the maximum should be two positions. You can be with Death and Ice, or with Infantry and Ice. I'm not sure about Infantry and Death, because as you said, Ground Force is now a part of Ice Squadron, so it makes sense for the two of them to fit best together. If you are with Ice Squadron, you can be a gunner OR a pilot, not both. At first I thought gunner positions would end up being filled by people who already have other jobs at the academy, and that most of the "Recruits" would want to be pilots. Shows how things never go to plan I guess. But, everyone, we're not here to boss you around(well, not really, there's some bossing involved). You can do what you want, but remember, your choices are limited. The choice is yours, choose wisely

Originally posted by whitedragon

ill still be your wing man

by the way do you live on a farm sense your from oklahoma:eek: :p

Im cool with you flying beside me... and... I DONT LIVE ON A D**N FARM!!! ... :D:p

arrr....Camus, I just noticed you gave me a silver star on your site...I'm really touched, thanks:D

BTW guys, just go nuts. If you really want to be infantry AND either pilot or gunner thats fine. Try and keep this simple please, I'm getting confused...

arrr....Camus, I just noticed you gave me a silver star on your site...I'm really touched, thanks:D

BTW guys, just go nuts. If you really want to be infantry AND either pilot or gunner thats fine. Try and keep this simple please, I'm getting confused...

Im glad... :D we all friends... but I still need a gunner for my b-wing/E anyone want that possition??? lexx???

Originally posted by whitedragon

btw s0ulblihtr nice quote by musashi:thumbs1:

Hey Camus don't worry man, I have had to tell just about everyone I meet that finds out I live in Dallas,TX that same stuff. They really don't even know it till I tell then that I'm from the South. Usually people think I'm from Florida or Cali by the way I talk, but I fully understand your frustration. Its like a big list you have to run down to let people know its not what you might think its like from movies or tv shows.

Originally posted by s0ulblihtr

Hey Camus don't worry man, I have had to tell just about everyone I meet that finds out I live in Dallas,TX that same stuff. They really don't even know it till I tell then that I'm from the South. Usually people think I'm from Florida or Cali by the way I talk, but I fully understand your frustration. Its like a big list you have to run down to let people know its not what you might think its like from movies or tv shows.

Yeah I know... Im in Oklahoma... The Indian state... people ask me Are you Indian or a Cowboy... all I can do is flip them off... but thats not what im worried about... :S I dont have much room left in my Sig... :S and I dont have a b-wing/e gunner yet... b-wing/e is everything the b-wing is but better but it needs two people... :S

Originally posted by Camus

Yeah I know... Im in Oklahoma... The Indian state... people ask me Are you Indian or a Cowboy... all I can do is flip them off... but thats not what im worried about... :S I dont have much room left in my Sig... :S and I dont have a b-wing/e gunner yet... b-wing/e is everything the b-wing is but better but it needs two people... :S

sorry i cant be your gunner but i think i would do better as both a gunner and a pilot

Yea, I know plenty about stereotypes, which is why I try not to perpetuate them. BTW Camus, why don't you just fly a regular B-Wing, instead of a B-wing extended? That way, you don't need a gunner. And don't even think about complaining about it being a crappy ship, I fly a frickin' shuttle for Sith's sake:D

The limits are that you can be either:

Infantry and Ice Squadron

Ice Squadron and Death Squadron

Death Squadron

Infantry

You could also be either Infantry or Death Squadron, and some other job at the academy(You must make up your own job)

That's your list, make your choice.

If you are in Ice Squadron you are either a pilot or a gunner.

If you are a pilot, then put "Snowspeeder Pilot for Ice Squadron" somewhere in your sig, and your callsign.

If you are a gunner, then put "Gunner for (Pilot's name) of Ice Squadron. and being a gunner, you obviously don't have a call sign.

If you are a part of Death Squadron put "(Ship type) Pilot for Death Squadron" somewhere in your sig, and your callsign. Once again, gunners have no callsigns.

I think that's about as simple as I can make it.

We're not even sure about the infantry yet. We should really get Ty's opinion on this. Why is he never around when we want him here but always around when... uh, nevermind :D

BTW, please don't ask me about jobs at the academy. That's not my department. PM Obi-Wan13 or Darklighter, or ask them in the thread

Originally posted by Reb_Starblazer

The limits are that you can be either:

Infantry and Ice Squadron

Ice Squadron and Death Squadron

Death Squadron

Infantry

One(and I mean ONE) of the above, and some other job at the academy

i have to have a job at the academy...is their an opening for a doubble bladed lightsaber trainer..please

Archived