Home

Academy - Ice Squadron Recruitment

Darklighter

Originally posted by Reb_Starblazer

What do you need to do you say? Why, all you need to do is ask:D Actually, PM Obi-Wan13 or Darklighter(just to take some of the load off Obi-Wan) about becoming part of Ice/Death Squadron. We have room for oh, about 6 more I gues. BTW, this isn't exactly a clan, so don't take this too seriously. This is just a bunch of us internet and Star Wars geeks having a bit of fun:D

And Dissectional, umm, read my post. You're not a Corporal, as unfortunately, there is no such thing in the navy. However, you ARE either a Captain, Commander, or Lieutenant Commander. We'll sort this out sometime. Sometime soon. I hope:o

Once we get enough people we'll set out the callsigns and rankings. Which reminds me, you're Ice Callsign is Ice Leader, and you're Death Callsign is Death Two. Mine is Ice Three;)

I'm the captain of the infantry and the security.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by obi-wan13

Actually Lexx, I need a secretary.

uhhh.......yea.......thats it.....a secretary..........

:naughty:

Lexx if you hear him playing Imperial March or Dual of Fates... Run... Run Away!!! Move fast if he does!!!

Lexx if you hear him playing Imperial March or Dual of Fates... Run... Run Away!!! Move fast if he does!!!

I ain't gonna be no freaking secretary! :mad: What is this sexist $hit? Gimme a REAL job! ;)

I ain't gonna be no freaking secretary! :mad: What is this sexist $hit? Gimme a REAL job! ;)

Welcome to the academy Lexx. BTW, I agree, run, run fast. Obi-Wan is known for being very good at the Jedi mind trick. And Tyrion, I have no idea why you posted that:D I know you're a Captain, I'm talking about the fighter Squadrons. Actually, you may have to start assigning ranks for the ground forces and security team soon, at the rate this is going. I believe we've created a monster.

And Ensign's Camus, Whitedragon, and "Secretary"(until we find you a better job, or you think up one yourself) Lexx, please, no more one or two line posts. The point of the LucasForums Jedi Academy is to train young padawans in the ways of the forums(i.e., Not spamming). Thanks.

Man, I think Obi-Wan and Darklighter are starting to rub off on me. And by that I mean affect me, I know how your dirty little minds work.:p

Welcome to the academy Lexx. BTW, I agree, run, run fast. Obi-Wan is known for being very good at the Jedi mind trick. And Tyrion, I have no idea why you posted that:D I know you're a Captain, I'm talking about the fighter Squadrons. Actually, you may have to start assigning ranks for the ground forces and security team soon, at the rate this is going. I believe we've created a monster.

And Ensign's Camus, Whitedragon, and "Secretary"(until we find you a better job, or you think up one yourself) Lexx, please, no more one or two line posts. The point of the LucasForums Jedi Academy is to train young padawans in the ways of the forums(i.e., Not spamming). Thanks.

Man, I think Obi-Wan and Darklighter are starting to rub off on me. And by that I mean affect me, I know how your dirty little minds work.:p

Archived