Home

hardly any servers!

thehomicidalegg

you should never put mods in base folder as it will load every time the game loads, and can interfere with eachother if u have more than 1 mod there. create a folder in th gamedata folder called JediMod and move all the zip's content there and then load the mod in game from the setup - mods menu

Is it just me or are there hardly any servers running tonight! The ones that are running are full. I have been trying to play this game for the last half hour and have only managed to have a few fights before the server disconnects! This is happening on a lot of servers! WTF is going on? Where have all the servers gone and why do the ones that are running have bad connections!?

Thanks for the help guys!

It's sorted now! I went on today and there are plenty of servers showing up including my usual hangouts. I spoke to a few people last night and they said there was a server shortage with them also so I guess it was just not a lot of people were up last night as late as I was! hehe

lexx:

Regarding shortage of servers: I've had exactly the same problems some days ago. only 1 "window" of duel servers show up. But today nearly 14.....yes I said 14:Dserver windows are available. I think it's the ISP and the connexion to the states (and elsewhere) that may have been down some time.

zerowingzero:

Nice info on the mod location, this makes the base folder more manageable......'n nice sig *LOL*

thehomicidalegg:

Also big thanx to you, good info:)

I saw it over here in the States as well (Texas is a really a country, though ;) ) so it wasn't just a connection prob from overseas.

On top of it all, the forum servers were down temporarily, so I couldn't go there to investigate/complain.... makes you wonder... are they somehow related?

Who knows/cares?

SkinWalker

Yeah its bugging me too that the last days either the server doesnt work or there are almost no servers to play on. Today the max servercount was 60 servers total. What the hell is going on. Last week you had peaks of say 400 servers !!! Very weird indeedy. Ive got to hire a detective to sort this out. Hmm sherlock anyone???

I had the exact same problem yesterday, no servers showed up at all when I tried to get a new list. I tried re-installing but that hasn't worked. If there are no servers today I'll try re-installing without saving mods/maps.

Does anyone think this has anything to do with Lucasarts changing servers on it's end? I wouldn't think so since people host servers through their own sites, but maybe the info is somehow filtered through their site? I'm grasping at straws here.

I don't think you need to re-install as you have found out. I think there is simply some bad routes these days around the globe. I have been on 3 times today and the 1st time the list was big, next time it was somewhat smaller and the 3rd time it was VERY small. Yesterday it was fine (for me) with more than 150 DUEL servers.....it'll be fixed I'm sure........BUT WHEN ???? :)

Well, there are servers out there, but not as many as there were before. This must be from lucasarts changing servers, because slowly more servers are being recognized through the game. This should be all done in 48 hours or so. Lets hope.

Archived