Home

Debate Forum

superthrawn

Ok guys, in the spirit of the "Pledge" thread, I've decided to open a new thread here. This will be an open debate on anything and everything you wish to talk about, as "Pledge" has basically turned into myself and Keyan talking about whether or not Catholocism is true, and a multitude talking about whether there is a God. So, fell free to rant and rave about whatever you feel like, but please have some facts to back your position up, it makes things so much more interesting.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And people wonder why I complain about public schools. Heck, you should consider yourself lucky, my Calc course next year has to be dual enrollment, unless they can find someone in our school qualified to teach Calculus to thirty students. Mine is the first full class to be able to reach Calc without doubling up. (We had to skip sixth grade math... useless anyway.)

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander

No tests = no stress = nobody studies. You may think you are learning more, but believe be, you only master the details when you are forced to study for a tough exam.

For me, it's every situation imaginably concieveable=no studying.

Archived