Home

Second Contest: Story!

Boba Rhett

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7: We're not in Canada anymore, toto!

After a while of driving towards Sherack's house, Rhett spoke up.

"Where's this short*snicker* cut, Rommel?"

Rommel gave him a strange look and said: "It's just up the highway a little ways, look for the purple brick road, eh."

As Dash and Havoc argued about the best way to dispose of Rhett's "Booze n' Natalie pics" collection, Heavyarms decided to get his head out of the latest issue of "Killem Monthly" and speak up.

"Purple brick road? What the hell kinda b****** lives near a purple brick road?"

"Arf! Woof woof ruff!" Replied Eets. Everyone in the bus besides Rommel burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

Rommel, who had yet to learn Doglish, asked: "What was that supposed to mean?"

"*snicker* You'll find out soon enough, Rommel." replied Havoc.

As they turned onto the purple brick road, everything seemed to change. Heavyarms picked up Eets and said:

"I don't think we're in Canada anymore..."

"WOOF WOOF RAWRF!" Eets yelped out as he jumped out of Heavyarms' arms and ran away.

"What do you mean your gate doesn't swing that way?!"

Just then, Rhett looked around at the scenery. "Whoah! That lady hasn't shaved her armpits in years! Good god, hamster arms really turn me on.... rooowrr..." *pathump, pathump*

"What was that!?" Yelled Dash.

Havoc ran to the back window and looked outside onto the street. "It looks like a frenchman on a unicyle... Or at least it was.."

"This place is starting to creep me out!" Said Dash.

"Welcome to Quebec - Land of public urination and risque-style bicycle shorts! We're definitely not in Canada anymore." Rommel Said.

"So where is Sherack's house?" Yelled Rhett from the front seat. "Over there! It's that huge castle-thingy." Replied Rommel.

"You mean the little cardboard box from McDonalds across the street?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"I guess everything's relative..." Rhett said as he slowed the bus to a stop.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR*pow!*" Was the last thing Rhett heard before he saw a goateed man plastered on the windshield.

"Take me with you! For the love of god, TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!" Said the man who had just ran into the front of the bus.

"You must be Sherack." Said Dash as he got out of the bus and wiped the bodily fluids from off the windshield.

"How do you know my name? Who are you? Are you the dark spam lord come to destroy my soul? Oh.. hey! It's Eets! Nice to see you, Eets!" Replied Sherack as he picked up Eets and gave him a big ol' hug.

"Ruff!" Eets said as he promptly piddled in Sherack's arms. Just then, Rhett spoke up. "I hate to ruin your pretty little reunion, but things are getting freaky around here." Rhett said, as he kicked away a Quebecian who had clinged onto his leg.

"Reunion? What is... Reunion?" Sherack asked.

"Ruff ruffra ruff rufffer!" Eets answered.

"I am NOT an ignorant french b******!!" Said Sherack as he, Eets, and Dash Jumped back into the bus.

Rhett then started the bus up again, and drove off, while the rest of the passengers tried to peel clinging Quebecoi people that were desperate to leave Quebec off of the windows.

"Well I for one am glad we left Quebec quickly... Those people were getting a bit too.. clingy. heh.. heh, it's a joke.. heh, I slay me." Remarked Dash as the group drove off into the sunset.. or somewhere around there.

great capter eets! that was hilarious. :D i understand a/b the not knowing the people enough, but could you give me a chapter that doesn't have much to do w/ their personalities? like artoo at the bus station or something? i could probably do every1 who has already been written a/b, just from example.

Thats fine, jatt. Feel free to write one anytime now. Most of the people you don't know have already been picked up.

As if you needed my permission anyways......oh well.

BTW, eets, Heavyarms is....no longer with us.

Oh, and next we need to drive down the east coast picking people up.

OK, so the current chapter order right now is:

Jatt

Havoc

Will Homer write a chapter? About himself being picked up? He's a good author, well a good comedian anyways.

Ehehehehehe, I can't wait to write my chapter!

*Officially calls the Arkansas chapter*

Originally posted by Artoo

Will Homer write a chapter? About himself being picked up? He's a good author, well a good comedian anyways.

good comedian, yes....good author....uhm....I always understand what I mean....noone else ever does.

Plus, writing about myself isn't any fun. I want to see what other people think of/do to me. :D :D

hot damn! I want that chapter also! If we can think here, we travel to minnesota, pick up Wraith 5, then to O'Hare, to pick up our international forrumers. Then across and down to NC and SC we should be doing good.

Chapters Artoo Wants

1. Chicago/O'Hare

2. Arkansas

*wonders what kind of Transport Rhett will buy the Int. Members*

Possibilities

1. GulfStream IV Jet (don't you wish)

2. Old 747

3. Submarine (and they trek their way on foot secretly to chicago to be picked up)

4. Huey Helecopter

5. Carrier Fleet Group

6. Ducks (hey...it could happen)

7. Old busted and broken down WWI Bi-Plane. (only one...the rest of you can hang onto the wings;) )

8. Hot Air Ballon

9. Concord Jet (dream on)

10. or 1BADMOFO's cousin...LEET@$$

The story is really good so far. Like Jatt, I also want to write a chapter, but the only person I know very well is Artoo. I will need someone to tell me when to go. BTW, next time our little bus crew encounters another annoying or stupid person(i.e. the Unicycling Frenchman), Heavyarms ought to arrive in his Gundam and waste him with those huge beam gatlings that he's got.

Anyway, good job all of you.

ok, i looked in the other story contest thread, and it looks like it'll be tie guy and wolf in north carolina. some1 tell me if that's right, and i'll start. (sorry to be so helpless, but i don't want to mess up the story.) :D

Archived