Home

Metroid: Samus Aran WIP

__CKY__

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by §ith Lord

I also just beat Metriod Fusion, very good game. but anyway

Kman this model is awesome. I cant wait to play her ingame. I was going to ask if you were creating a Fusion version skin? (would that require a new model?)

I would think it would need a new model, but he could use this model as a base. Just redo the arms and shoulders and some on the rest of the body.

Ok, so we have a samus model.... now all we need is the mario brothers, captain falcon, pikachu, donkey kong, kirby, yoshi and the rest of the gang... Smash Brothers team pack -- perhaps with levels too... that would be cooooool

-Klorel

Kick Arse Samus by the way

A fusion skin seems possible if you made some quick changes to the mesh...additions rather. If you make the shoulderpads, crotch plate, add some mesh that connects the helmet to her torso and make them all surfaces you can turn off in game it could work. I'd say shoot for a version 2 later. This model's been delayed long enough. ;)

Is it possible to get those surfaces to turn themselves off if a fusion skin is selected?

Yes. This project has been under construction probably as long as I've even played JK2. And thats been like what 8 MONTHS NOW? I know your a busy man Kman but seriously. 8 Months is a hell of a long time to put out a model for anyone. I'm a beginner modeller myself and I can throw something out for Quake 3 in under 2 hours.. What exactly that says? Thats up to you. Personally I could care less for deformation in the shoulders.

I certainly dont give a flying monkeys @$$ for a fusion suit ince that game was short and to MegamanX-ish.

I appreciate the work you've put on this model but dont you think its high time you released SOMETHING? Even just a small beta mebbe?

DrakkenVII and skiner...what the helll are you bitches babbling about?...8 months?...the Metroid Samus Aran model has been in progress for 8 months!?!?!....8 months my ass!!!!!!!!!!....try 2 months...***MAYBE*** 3 months at the MAX...both of you need to shutup...yes this model thread has had no updates in a while...and that is a reason to get ancy...but i mean my gawd..the Plo Koon model is something to get impatient about..but if u can't wait this long thats sad...i mean come on..only 2 or 3 months and hes given us alot of updates...yes i admit it has been delayed long for just a shoulder pad glitch...and he could release it and make an update later...but the odds of Kman doing that are slim...so just calm your asses down..

*laughs*..8 months...thats funny

stfu why i oda beat your off topic post and you threw the dam ****en floor and he exaderated a litlle it is more like 2 months i respect kman but YOU are a pian in my ass you ass wipe ok that is it i will drop the subject BUT dont get me started agian

DrakkenVII and skiner...what the helll are you bitches babbling about?...8 months?...the Metroid Samus Aran model has been in progress for 8 months!?!?!....8 months my ass!!!!!!!!!!....try 2 months...***MAYBE*** 3 months at the MAX...both of you need to shutup...yes this model thread has had no updates in a while...and that is a reason to get ancy...but i mean my gawd..the Plo Koon model is something to get impatient about..but if u can't wait this long thats sad...i mean come on..only 2 or 3 months and hes given us alot of updates...yes i admit it has been delayed long for just a shoulder pad glitch...and he could release it and make an update later...but the odds of Kman doing that are slim...so just calm your asses down..

Ok. Mebbe you need to know your facts check the date on the very first post in this topic.

BEFORE it was moved to showcase forum.

07-26-2002 02:09 AM = July 26 2002.

Sorry kid but thats probly 5-6 months ago.

Open Mouth Insert Foot.

Simmer down preteen. None of us here raised our voices at Kman. Youre the one who seems to think that if you use excess profanity it'll make people take you seriously.

BTW This is done. If you're the kinda kid to try and start a flame war do in thru a pm stop wasting posts in Kmans forum.

Bottom line;

This model is taking far to long than necessary.

(I'm sorry I forgot! I'm not allowed to share my opinions on a forum.)

skiner and drakken talk alotta **** for people who aint helpin. who needs to put there foot in they mouth and stfu? skiner and drakken. wanna shut me up? help em with the model. not gonna? then dont bitch about the length. good day to you sirs

Originally posted by skiner

first of all that post you just made is off topic second of all i said i drop it maybe you should read instead of jumping to conclustions

First of all, that post was off topic also. Second, this flame war needs to stop NOW before I contact a moderator and have them take care of it. Can't wait for this model :D

OK, first of all dont double post. Second of all, I dont care what you think of me cause u dont want to know what i think of your n00bish ass. Third, how am I a 'pro flamer' when im only trying to help you from getting banned? Heh, Xander, no wonder I thought you were a noob, your XANDER... haha... :newbie:

hey spyzer, everyones a noob at one time or another. soooooooo, callin someone a noob is hypocritical. shut ur trap. all u do is start **** and if u get pissed u go cry pissass to the administrators.

back on topic: KMan, i'm not picky. can i get a copy of the model as is? like as a beta tester? pm me if ya'd liketa lemme

Archived