Home

do you think the US should get out of Israel

Nebelwerfer_

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

The Palestinian kids learns to hate the Israels, the Israelian kids learns to hate the Palestinians. Much of the problem lies there.

Yes it is a large problem... but the goverment they use now isnt helping that... They do need a new government that seperaits there religions and helps them grow in diffrent ways with out wanting to kill eachother...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JandoFett1842

Put the Israil kids and Palastinin kids in the same school mabe? Oh Wait then the palastinain kids whoud become sewacide bombers! Dumb Idea!

They could even try and pull a spork out on an israil kid... oh wait wrong thread...

Originally posted by JandoFett1842

Put the Israil kids and Palastinin kids in the same school mabe? Oh Wait then the palastinain kids whoud become sewacide bombers! Dumb Idea!

I think it's a good idea. Let them be friends instead of enemies. Only that way can the hate disappear.

We should leave both countries alone.There will never be peace between the two. It's like Elrond says in LOTR:

"Men, men are weak, the race of men has failed. The blood of human order is all but spent, it's pride and dignity forgotten."

"I was there on the day the strength of men failed."

"There is no strength left in the world of men. They are scattered, divided, leaderless."

My point is that the hope for peace in the region had failed long ago and now there is none.

i saw on TV an interview with a teenage Palestinian whose best friend is an Israeli. They get along just fine. I also saw a school that both the Palestinians and Israeli kids attend to, they also get along VERY well. It is the adults that are corrupting their children's minds. And the the adults are corrupting each other

Originally posted by Arkum

We should leave both countries alone.There will never be peace between the two. It's like Elrond says in LOTR:

"Men, men are weak, the race of men has failed. The blood of human order is all but spent, it's pride and dignity forgotten."

"I was there on the day the strength of men failed."

"There is no strength left in the world of men. They are scattered, divided, leaderless."

My point is that the hope for peace in the region had failed long ago and now there is none.

Well, Rohan and Gondor made a pretty good allience. They were quite strong too. Theoden was also a good leader, was he not?

My point is that they can't fight forever. In a hundred years or so, they will forget what they really fight for, and they will all go home and post on Lucasforums instead.

Well, Rohan and Gondor made a pretty good allience. They were quite strong too. Theoden was also a good leader, was he not?

My point is that they can't fight forever. In a hundred years or so, they will forget what they really fight for, and they will all go home and post on Lucasforums instead.

They havent stopped fighting and I dont think they will stop fighting tell they both are gone...

Another solution may be to transport all the Israelians to the north pole and let them settle there and transport all the Palestinians to the south pole and let them settle there.

You know there is something called holy land and they wouldnt like the idea of leaving thier sacride temples and mountains behind will help this at all...

I'm not qualified to offer an opinion really but here are a few thoughts about the subject.

Would the US government even care about the Israeli palestine dispute if they weren't trying to woo Jewish votes?

The Palestinians are a people and as such have been "occupied" by Israeli forces much like Northern Ireland. Surely the Palestinians have the right to a homeland of their own.

It is not Muslims that are the terrorists or the problem, It is the "EXTREMISTS" be they Right wing Left wing Jewish Muaslim Buddhist or Mormon. any kind of fanatacism will lead to rash actions I believe.

The only true solution to the whole thing is education. The sooner that the prejudice and inate fear are eradicated the sooner everyone can get on with their lives again.

please read my siggy the woman makes sense!!!

Would the US government even care about the Israeli palestine dispute if they weren't trying to woo Jewish votes?

Bingo! The only reason the US got involved in the first place was the holocuast. The US and the UN decided that the Jews needed a country so we created one, right smack in the middle of muslim country (the jew's mortal enemy). We got involved when we shouldn't have and now we're stuck with this problem. Politically we can't just pull out of the area as it would show weakness to these people. On the other hand, you can't force peace on anyone. The UN and it peacekeepers won't help jack unless both sides decide to try to peacefully settle this.

My solution:

The US needs to force the isreallies into a reasonable peace agreement by threatening to cut off our two billion dollar annual foriegn, miltary aid, everything. We then tell the Palestinians this is the best they're going to get and we will MAKE the isreallies stay to the deal. If neather comply, we pull totally out and let the biggest dog win. If the Palestinians comply, but not the Isreallies we cut off all support to Isreal and show how they like holding off the entire muslim world (without our guns this time.) If the only the Isreallies comply, we let them 100% hunt the Palestinians terrorists down like dogs until the Palestinians comply. That's the best we can hope for. All we have to do is force isreal into a reasonable agreement and hold them to it and maybe a couple of peacekeepers once both sides sign off on the deal.

Well, both sides are fueled by hatred towards one another, and Hatred is a powerful weapon to bargain with.

People are so concerned about killing each other over there, they don't even take the time to realize what they are doing!

All over the world, everyday people drink tea or coffe in the morning, while these guys figure out how to stick a bomb on themselves and kill people at a shopping mall..................

Honestly, they are all insane, stupid people. I am not flaming the religions, I am flaming the people that actually do this kind of thing for their religion.

Osama is what, a Muslim? I know many Muslim people,and they don't plan on blowing themselves up any time soon......

Originally posted by Camus

Yes it is a large problem... but the goverment they use now isnt helping that... They do need a new government that seperaits there religions and helps them grow in diffrent ways with out wanting to kill eachother...

It would be quite hard for that to happen. The area is home to bethlehem, the wailing wall, the dome of the rock, and MANY other various and sundry shrines and holy places. It's hard to not have a religious aspect on the whole thing.

I am in complete argeement on the adults corrupting the kids. My grandfather and grandmother lived in Israel in 1948 & served in it's "Freedom Force" during its independence wars & the 6 day war. I think my late great uncle was a member of the Mossad. I saw a bunch of pics of him with all these big wig political guys back in the sixties during a bday party for him & it kinda suprised me. :) Anyways these guys have NOTHING nice to say about arabs. Theyre kind folk, but all that prejudice has been built up over the years, and they spread it to the kids. I have to de-program my little brother after going to grandma's house. It's nutty.

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

Yes they would. There is much more at stake here then votes. Isreal is a valuable strategic ally in the region. We need their support in order to launch attacks on Iraq.

The Palestinians are a people and as such have been "occupied" by Israeli forces much like Northern Ireland. Surely the Palestinians have the right to a homeland of their own.

They were not occupied in the same way. Isreal was attacked, Isreal fought back. When the dust settled Isreal had expanded its borders for its own protection.

Also Palestine has every right to demand its own country BUT it does not have the right to dictate the terms. It does not have the right to demand Jerusalem because it is holy to them. Jerusalem is Holy to almost all faiths of this world, Christianity, Jewish, and Islam all have ties to Jerusalem. I would prefer that Isreal remain with Jerusalem, because I don't trust Arabs to ensure the the Holy sites in Jerusalem that are improtant to Chirstians (me) remain in good condition.

It is not Muslims that are the terrorists or the problem, It is the "EXTREMISTS" be they Right wing Left wing Jewish Muaslim Buddhist or Mormon. any kind of fanatacism will lead to rash actions I believe.

WRONG!! Its NOT just muslim extremists as these PC people keep telling us. It the ENTIRE WAY OF LIFE! Haven't you ever noticed that there NO Arab democracy? Have you never noticed that while these "Extremists" commit these acts of terror, their countries do nothing to stop them. Have you not seen that they teach their OWN CHILDREN to pray for the destruction of the US and Isreal. These are not extreme schools but ALL school in Palestine, and many around the Middle East.

The only true solution to the whole thing is education. The sooner that the prejudice and inate fear are eradicated the sooner everyone can get on with their lives again.

There is no fear in this area. Muslims do not fear Jews and Jews do not fear Muslims. What you have here is HATE. While the Isrealis can be just as murderous as the Palestinians the one difference is that in Isreal public schools they don't teach hate. In Palestine they do. Isreal children learn to hate when their sister mothers brother fathers and friends get blown up.

I just see a bunch of people flinging a bunch of bull #### out their mouth that they heard while watching 5 minutes of CNN or reading the title of a newspaper article and forming their own ideas. Jesus before you get an idea research it fellas.

btw i love listening to uninformed UK citizens argue about the flaws and objectives of us foreign policy. lmao its hallarious. Come live in the US guys, get a good US education and learn a thing or two about our gov.

Originally posted by FatalStrike

We need their support in order to launch attacks on Iraq.

And why should Iraq be attacked?

Iraq have not invaded any oil place this time, an attack on them will not be seen as an attack for the US to defend themselves.

I would say these plans are typiccaly bush, call the people who do not agree with US for terrorists, then they think it is fair for them to attack and kill lots of civillian while they are on it.

This rumored and stupid attack on Iraq have only brittish support in Europe, all the other major countries (france, germany, italy, russia, spain and so on) will not support a drastic action such as this.

If they do attack, the US will have little good reputation around the world, and will only be seen as a bully country.

good us education?!

american students (not sure on age but old enuff to know) when asked to point out america on a world map about 40% pointed to russia and said ... "it must be that big 1 there"

and the brits wont support america hopefully

only tony blair likes the americans now hes under pressure not to support them

Well, Clem, I must say, if that report is true... then the children where young... VERY young, probably not even in school yet...

Any social studies teacher will tell you... the government reflects the will of the people at the time, as mentioned by someone, also earlier "They should both be taken out of office and replaced...but their replacements will probably only be more radical" It's true... the a Government is just as much a way to run a country as a reflection of the hearts of the people

It's the other way around in this situation... You MUST see the trees for the forest

What needs to happen, is we need to STOP giving military support to Israel... it's like giving fire to a child... The air stikes on Bethleham from a few weeks ago... they were American built Apache helecopters... What the hell is that? We have to stop feeding the fire "Well, how will they defend themselves" you ask... well, if they can't defend themselves...they'll be much more happy to organize peace, now won't they? And if the Palastinians don't back off? Well, they just want their land back, so if that can be reached in the peace agreements, that should probably help... Any Jews who don't like living with Palastinians... get the #### out... Learn some tolerance, they both should

"But the Jewish people have their home there" Well, so didn't the Pallys... But the UN had no trouble coming in and taking it from them... The air strikes from just last week sicken me... you don't need Air to Surface missiles to take out one man, they military support needs to be pulled

And Jews people in America voting all screwy cause we pulled out of Israel... they should get out of America

If 9-11 should have taught us ANYTHING as Americans... WE are brothers and sisters WE must work as a team, NOT half of us and some left-wing radicals half way on the other side of the world

As America... as a SINGLE entity... we cannot step between two brothers... we will only end up dead along with them

Darth Clem, why is it we're so dumb yet leading the world in technology, economy, etc. Damn, geography must not lie in the status of world power? Foreign students eh? But where are they studying? Perhaps the lure of America is not in its brilliance, but in its opportunity. Good 'ol US education. I dont see many Jap's rushing anywhere else to study. Well perhaps good ol' Ox, but still. Don't give that dumbass statistic, its probably very biased. As in given to janitors who are 60 years old and can't see and dropped out of highschool. Give me the rest of the info on that sheet and perhaps it will seem believable. Stats are nothing to go off of. Still what I said wasn't merely pertaining to our geographic ability if you would have noticed. I was actually saying that you can't really get a broad spectrum of what we are about from outside of the U.S.

Support of Israel hmmm... lets ponder. After WWII, Truman Doctrine=support of democracy. Israel=Democracy. Palestine=somewhat of an aggressor against Israel. What does all this have in common. Well, any pre-algebra student will realize that America is the "Arsenal of Democracy". Israel may not use their weapons in the right manner, but if they are ours and we are still dealing with and helping Israel then the US has great influence over what they do. Perhaps we haven't done as much as we should as far as peace agreements go, but its still not too late to initiate those plans. Thats the great thing about democracy, its very flexible for change. As long as we are a key player in Israel we still have a strong change of initiating those plans for peace. If only we'd start.

The Brits not supporting America? Didn't I see a lot of Europeans protesting the war on terror. I think it was French, and not Brits inparticular. But jesus that seems rather silly to me. It seems many Euro's need to take a look at the real world and see what really needs to be done. Brits not support the US. So the Brits aren't going to support the US when it tries to initiate peace? So the US feeds weapons, thats what its policy is to democracy. Provide defense, how they use it is their business. But Brits not supporting the US when they try to initiate cease fire seems ridiculous.

Archived