Home

test

BloodRayne

ROFLMAO!!!!

I can only say that I luuuuuv my avatar!!

And no, he isn't creepy, he is so yummy that it's hard not to give him a hug!

I merely wanted to find an avatar no one used, I'm just sick of seeing all these darth mauls, boba fetts, wierd jk2 logo's etc.

As for who it is, well umm..... ermmm.... *ahem*... I don't honestly know, but I did find him amonst the standard avatars on this forum, I think he's supposed to be something/one from starwars....

Come on guys! Don't hate this fella, he looks like such a lovely man!

But, but, but - I do intend to build my own avatar, something lexx really tried to help me with, but I must admit paint was above my level of understanding....

Originally posted by lexx

CHANGE IT ALREADY!!!! arghhhhhh :D

I really didn't expect this amount of backstabbing guys... And you too Lexx!!! AAAAARGH!!!! *runs screaming out of the room*

HERETICS!!! YOU'RE ALL HERETICS!!! BURN IN HELL!!!!!

oh its Jais's avatar, man, clean that up! LOL

I kinda like it actually :D I'm serious when I say you won't see anyone else with that one...ROFLMAO

Well, I don't have room to talk, I want to change mine to, but I seem to have the same problem as Jais, paint, arrrgghhh!!!!

Well, we shall see.

Peace:shads2:

Hell yes! #3!!!

Zero, you f*cking asked for it son!

Besides, no. 3 was the only one more ugly than the one I already had....

LMFAO!!!

Now I only need to master the intricate art of paint before I can begin making my own, brilliant avatar... muahahahahaha!

LOL skinwalker, that is some wicked artwork you've made man!

Heh, I hope this doesn't turn into some kind of contest: "Mutilate cjais' avatar!" LMFAO!

BTW, I just noticed my avatar had been nominated for "worst avatar" in the swamp awards. Thx guys, this means a lot to me.... LOL

Originally posted by zerowingzero

This will haunt me for the rest of my days...If i only knew then not to play god with avatars...

I didnt know what i was doing! I hope the members of the board will take mercy on my username...

*runs off to start a website & clan about how horrible zerowingzero is*

*starts a petition to have zerowingzero removed from lucasforums....over 60,000 people sign it (thats about how many lucasforums has)*:D

Archived