Home

WIP: Kit Fisto

Toonces

Originally posted by §ith Lord

I knew you were going to ask me that, but I have no idea what to call him,

if some nice poster would like to help me with this, ill pick out the best one someone comes up with. :)

is he light side/dark side? is he a jedi?

info like this should help dictate a name for the character

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright the pic worked by dragging it:D . Copy and paste wouldn't work for me though. Looks nice to me. Is that gonna be the blue CTF skin for Kit...or another skin all together....sorta like the Aurra Sing pack that has all those different skins for one model.

ok, §ith Lord, here's my contributions to the naming of your character ...

Amon Babro

Denik Wat

Rab K'tin

just some names i've come up with using the unofficial "official" star wars naming formula of friends of mine ... won't THEY be flattered. :rolleyes:

the skins looking good, except for the boots IMO. maybe you can use some kind of shader/environment map to make his boots really shiny. then again, if he's running all around, would you really see that? i dunno.

great job overall ... i am GREEN with envy at the quality of work you guys produce. keep it up!

Hey Toonces I just wanted to let you know I am really working on a skin for him. Unfortunately I have never done a skin from scratch so I'm having a really hard time. Anyone know some really good skinning tutorials on what tools to use in photoshop. This is just a basic layout of the idea. The tattoos still need to be sharpened. I seriously cant wait till I get to these classes in school and learn this stuff better!

http://www.geocities.com/darkness_112000/screwyfisto.html

Hey you stole my colors:p . Well close to em...if thats the color you are gonna keep. I'm making a greyish fisto with either dark grey designs on his face or black....try to make it dark grey but it might blend in too much with the rest of his skin. I'll probably have screenies of his face a little bit later!

Looking good guys :) One thing though I have to say though is that I modeled lips for Kit, and I plan on rigging the head for animation so there is no need to paint any teeth on any of the textures that I supplied for you guys, if you do want diffrent teeth then the ones Raven uses, swipe Kyles mouth_eyes out of the assets0.pk3 and use that texture map

I'm not sure about the diffrence between starting from scratch and using an existing texture, alough I'm sure it's much easier editing an existing texture. Here is a pretty good tut for texturing though

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/qbranch/tutorials/cloth/part2.shtml

I'm doing my second skin ever (first with my tablet) so I'm just learning myself.

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com