Home

Homer's ever changing sig line

Darth Homer

I have been changing my sig line alot in the last week or so...the reasoning behind this is that i've been trying to find the best quotes to suit my personality. Problem is, i find one good quote, use it, and then find another that I like better.

Therefore, my suggestion is that I leave it up to you guys (and gal, STTCT, I didn't forget you). I am willing to let everyone who wants, to submit a quote and/or something else in the form of a post in this thread. I will pick theones I like best and use them in my sig. This can/will go on as long as people reply or the mods allow it (I understand if they don't.................................................................................................

please please pleeeeeaaaaaaaaase don't close this right away!!!!!).

So, everyone ready? No? ok, how's 5 minutes sound? Yes? ok

......:rolleyes:

......:bored:

.......OK! NEVERMIND!! GO!!!!

We aren't retreating, we're advancing in another direction- Geroge Washington (i think)

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent- Elenor Roosevelt

One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings- the guy in clefo's sig, forgot his name and too lazy to look it up.

Originally posted by Eets

Speak softly and carry a beagle! :D - quote unknown

I believe that is from Charlie Brown

I amar prestar aen (I currently have that one on msn, but that will change ... find out what it means )

You'll have to tell me what language that is first...Dutch? (also, point me to a site that can translate it, please)

French Soldier: I'm French! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Dennis: strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

French Soldier: I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Black Knight: Just a flesh wound!

Originally posted by Darth Homer

You'll have to tell me what language that is first...Dutch? (also, point me to a site that can translate it, please)

It's the first spoken line in Lord of the Rings .... The translation comes directly after it (try searching the line with google)

"Wouldn't a 'Fork in the Road' burst your tires?"-Me five seconds ago...ok so it's corny but it fits you perfectly!

Dad (after finding out son wrote insulting letter to teacher:

If you ever write a letter...if you EVER, write another letter like that ---dramatic pause--- DON'T SIGN IT!

Originally posted by Darth Homer

if you're gonna quote Python, do it right...

"Help!! Help!! I'm being repressed!!"

the second one's good :D

I actually had help and then changed it because he also says, "come and see the violence inherited in the system."

whatever...

"What?! Behind the rabbit?!" -can't remember

"That bunny's dynamite!" -Authur

While we are doing Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail:

"Tell me again how sheeps' bladders can be employed to prevent Earthquakes..." - Arthur to Bedevere

"What also floats in water?" - Bedevere

"bread!"

"Apples!"

"uh, very small rocks!"

"Cider!"

"Uh, Gra--avy?"

"Cherries!"

"Mud!"

"Churches! Churches!"

"Lead! Lead!" - Townspeople

Robin's Minstrels - [singing] "Bravely bold Sir Robin, rode forth from Camelot.

He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Robin.

He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways.

Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,

Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken.

To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away,

And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out,

And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged,

And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off,

And his pen..."

Robin - "That's... that's, uh.. that's enough music for now, lads. Heh. Looks like there's dirty work afoot."

Hehe! Greatest Comedy of all time! :D

Archived