Home

MGS2 Model Updates!

Darth_Kitty

I thought about it for JK3...dont think I didn't try to get it back up again :o But one of the problems is that the games don't support new animations.

Yo, have you made a liquid snake model ?

Workin On Right Now....nearly completed

Or any of the weapon models?

Yeah, SOCOM, M16, PSG-1, GRENADE LAUCHER, KATANA & AK74-U to name a few

Perhaps a Raiden or otacon model?

May work on Raiden, Otacon I do want to make. I'm really making the favorites first

Oooor...some solider models

Got a good JK Skin for the Russian Terroists

?A sniper wolf model???

Mabye

The mgs2 model for Ninja???

JK Skin aready done.

Lol, sorry, I'm getting carried away...(MGS1 snake model is the sickest.)

Thanks

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth_Kitty

no I meant as in why send it to you

So I can use it? Lol.

Snake, try deleteing your cookies and your temporary internet files. If that doesnt work go to http://www.webroot.com/wb/downloads/index.php download that and run it. (its a program that deletes spyware).

It don't work ;_; And I already have a program for spyware

Is this a star wars figure?

These models are from the best game series ever, Metal Gear/Metal Gear Solid, so no, they're not star wars, but they have been created for the game.

(RA-14 is the FAMAS SV, cause the FAMAS is a made up name used by the video game Metal Gear Solid >_> )

Where in the world did you hear that? "FAMAS" isn't made up. That's the actual name. Nice work DarthKitty, I'm still trying to find the time to get snake ingame tho. Patience:D

No dude, FAMAS was taken out of MGS 2 (And so was all the missions before the boat :@) Because they wanted it to be more realistic weapon wise, And the actual name for the FAMAS models are RA-14 and the IW-80 A2, both are british weapons.

They're mostly known from the SOCOM titles, but those are the actual names for it.

Until about a year ago where FAMAS, became a soul title, and now a Company actually, they make grenades, pistols and machine guns.(Assualt rifles too)

(And incase you were wondering why the missions were taken out of MGS, it's because one of the missions took place inside the world trade, and it showed everyhing leading up to it, but it wasnt allowed :@)

Yup so yup

The problem with Konami wasn't the models, it was the Mod in general >_>

Yo kitty, if you still got the code, or like, a demo of the mod, could you send it to me? Like, I'll continue work on it ;)

Oh and, did you make any maps for it? Because we're shooting 2 mgs movies, and one of them included the shadow moses crisis

Archived