Home

What do we know happens in Ep: III?

Ratmjedi

Originally posted by COJ

I think Padme is going to die because of Anakin.....

Plus Boba kills Windu, btw, its so obvious, pay back for killing his dad....

I don't think Padme will die as Leia remembers her when she was young and Nat Portman said she'll be pregnant in Ep III.

I think Anakin will kill Mace, so people understand why Obi has to kick his ass.

However little boba will be in Ep III, so he's going to be up to something.

We'll just to have to wait

Here are my hopes+expectations ( in no particular order.)

1. The movie starts off with a major battle that ends the clone wars.

2. You see some Victory class Star Destroyers during the battle.

3. Poggle The Lesser surrenders/dies.

4. Darth Sidious kills Mace Windu in a lightsaber battle.

5. You see a young Mon Mothma found the Alliiance w/Padme.

6. The Clone troopers turn against the Jedi.

7. Palpatine will declare himself Emperor to the Senate.

8. Anakin kills Dooku and becomes Sidous' apprentice.

9. Boba Fett gets adopted by Mandalorian Warriors.

10. Obi Wan and Anakin have a huge Saber battle.

11. Yoda flees to Dagobah.

12. Obi-Wan goes into hiding.

13. The twins will be born but we only know Luke's name.

14. The remnants of the Confederacy pledge their support to the Alliance (this is a shot in the dark0.

15. Anakin gets severely injured.

16. Darth Vader appears.

17. Vader starts the Jedi Purge

18. Vader and Sidious together slaughter Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yaddle and Kit Fisto with relative ease. ;)

19. The Empire starts constructing the Death Star.

20. Palpatine gives us more information on his Sith origins.

I doubt that Boba will be trained by Mandolorians. Jango was the last Mandolrian so I think he will just be modifying the Slave I and he has to learn to pilot it. I think he's just thinking about what he's going to do. Maybe he's working on getting into the Imperial Academy but I don't there's one yet. But he can't really do anything. I mean he's a kid and dosen't have money unless Jango left him any. So I doubt we will see him in a big role. Or you never know if he meets Han if he's even born. Not a lot of possibilities.

:lsduel::duel:

Legacy, you might be in a little trouble with #18 there.....as I'm sure you know we have a few fans of theirs on these boards.....:D

#21 is the only one I'm not too sure about. You hear one good explaination that they are different and then you hear another good explaination that they are the same......if I had to go with my gut I'd say they're the same person.

Originally posted by MotionMan

21. Sidious disrobes in plain site . FINALLY shutting up the non beleivers, thus proving that he is in fact Palpatine. Then Palpatine puts on some glasses and some people totally think that he is someone else:)

puts on glasses and combs his hair a different way, got to remember that

padme doesn't die, maybe has luke and leia but then goes to hide

anakin doesn't fall into lava, but gets cut up by obi-wan or someone else

boba WILL kill mace, age has nothing to do with anything, if some 35 yr. old guy killed my dad when i was 10 i would plot revenge then execute it later on

Boba Fett Will be, at most 14 years old in AotC. 14! He stands approximately 0 chance of taking down the second most powerful Jedi in the entire universe. His only chance is if Dooku captures Mace with hundreds of destroyer droids and puts him in a holding cell, similar to the one that obiwan was in on geonosis. And then he lets Boba snipe him from 100 yards away. Because if boba went into the room Mace would mind-trick him into releasing him and locking himself up.

9, 14, and 18 are the only things you said that i disagree w/ legacy. I highly doubt that lucas will even mention mandalorians, the confederacy MIGHT join the alliance...mebbe.....i dont know. And plo koon will not be easily killed..:evil1:

Nice idea with the Boba sniping him from 100 yards away E T Warrior. But I don't think he can mind trick him. Doesn't he have to wave his hand in front of him. Like when Watto told Qui-Gon " what do you think you are doing waving you're hand like a Jedi, I'm a Troyderian mind tricks don't a work on me only money! hehehe".

Or since he is the second greatest Jedi can he do it without his hand?:) This is intresting don't you guys think?

Do you think that GL will try to keep some mystery of the true identity of Darth Vader? Already seeing ESB it's obvious that Anikan and Vader are the same, but for someone who is watching sw for the first time and sees the movies from TPM all the way through it would ruin the suprise if we see Anikin become Vader in EP3.

Originally posted by Old_Ben

Do you think that GL will try to keep some mystery of the true identity of Darth Vader? Already seeing ESB it's obvious that Anikan and Vader are the same, but for someone who is watching sw for the first time and sees the movies from TPM all the way through it would ruin the suprise if we see Anikin become Vader in EP3.

I don't think he will keep the identity of vader a mystery.

One of the promo posters for TPM was little anakin casting vader's shadow. GL said the main purpose of making the prequels was to show how vader becomes vader.

Originally posted by Old_Ben

No

That would be hard for a GL to do since we know already know what happens. If a new person to Star Wars would see them from to TPM to ROTJ then they would get it that Anakin and Vader are the same. It's to hard to keep the mystery when it has already been out for some time.

:duel::lsduel:

Han meeting Chewie would be good but highly unlikely. In Eu Han met Chewie while he was a Stormtrooper or training to be one at the academy.Chewie was a slave and Han felt sorry for him so he let him go. That is why Chewie owes Han a life debt. I think that you would have to be in 18-25 to join the academy so he won't meet Chewie yet. Han is slightly younger than Boba I think, so that means that he is around 9-11. But I am willing to bet that Han and Boba will meet in some way or another.

Originally posted by Legacy_Of_Sith

18. Vader and Sidious together slaughter Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yaddle and Kit Fisto with relative ease

No no no. :tsk:

No way that will happen. Darth Vader nor Sidious will slaughter Aayla Secura.

Why? Because I said so. :p

Try and see those little Sith wizards try and stop a .50 calibre high explosive bullet from a Desert Eagle .50. :evil2:

And if they try their Force poodoo I'll just load myself into Sidious blast Vader with Sith lightning and jump out the window. :D

Or I can just load myself into Aayla and fly away. ;) (Hey if Neo can fly.)

Archived