Home

What do we know happens in Ep: III?

Ratmjedi

Try to look back in all the movies and figure out has to happen. No Eu just Cannon. We know that Anakin underestimated the Emperor's power and that is something that will lead him to the Darkside. It is something that Luke didn't do so that is why he held back from the Darkside. What else do we know that is fact from the movies?

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by MotionMan

We al ready see Anakin behaving reclessly and arogant. It will take little to turn him to the dark side in ep.3.

Yeah, it won't take much at all, he's already acting with a lot of hatred in him.

In ep III I think that Anakin/Vader will kill Count Dooku out of revenge for cutting off his arm. Doesn't get anymore darkside than that.

:vadar::evil3:

ok, i've been going my whole life believing that anakin and obi-wan get into a saber duel but now that i think of it, where does it say that they do? was it said by GL or one of his team members? was it said in the movie? (haven't seen them in a LONG time) or was it just stated in a book? cuz i guess there's no real proof that ani and obi get into it so it may be another jedi that messes him up real bad, btw he does NOT fall into lava, his head in ep6 just isn't scarred up enough to have fallen in, just looks like he has saber cuts on his head

Skywalker was seduced by the dark side of the Force. Fueled by rage and discontent with the pace of Obi-Wan's training, Anakin challenged his master to a duel. Despite newfound power bestowed by the dark side of the Force, which added to his already formidable abilities, Anakin was grievously wounded in the fight. His burning anger kept him alive, and he was forever scarred not only by his wounds but also by betrayal. He abandoned his former identity.

This was taken from the Official Star Wars Databank. Not under Eu but under the movie so this is Cannon. And the wounds on his head couldn't of been made by another Jedi. So close to his head. When in the movies we have never seen wounds like that. Cutting of limbs is diffrent from barely touching Lightsaber's to the head. Anakin would of had to of been laying still while Obi-Wan made cuts like that. They just don't look like saber wounds.

:lsduel::duel:

Actually the lava thing might be changed for ep.3(i hope so. It sounds too corny for my taste:))

Anyhow George Lucas said in an interview that in ep.3 Anakin and Obi-wan will have a saber duel-and it will be one of the best duels in all the star wars movies.

Who's gonna kill Mace Windu?? U know its gonna happen in Ep III so who is gonna be the one to kill him. I reckon its gonna be Dooku cus they have a history and were friends and all. Or it could possibly be Anakin who kills him so he can take his place as Palpatines apprentice. Wot u guys think ??

Originally posted by Master Bodle

Who's gonna kill Mace Windu?? U know its gonna happen in Ep III so who is gonna be the one to kill him. I reckon its gonna be Dooku cus they have a history and were friends and all. Or it could possibly be Anakin who kills him so he can take his place as Palpatines apprentice. Wot u guys think ??

I think it will be Anakin that kills Dooku and Sideous and/or Sideous with clones that kills Windu:(

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I think it will be Anakin that kills Dooku and Sideous and/or Sideous with clones that kills Windu:(

When i first saw that i thought you were meaning sidious with clones of himself.....but i'm hoping that you just mean sidious with clonetroopers.....

Another thing we know will happen in ep3......Plo Koon will go into hiding on his homeworld of Dorin, and Aayla Secura will hide on Ryloth.......;)

Yeah, sorry about that ET Warrior. I ment to write clone troopers in there...got a little excited I guess. :D

I think that might be a little far fetched to have Sideous attacking Windu with clones of himself :) Is that the kind of stuff that would be in the EU???

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Another thing we know will happen in ep3......Plo Koon will go into hiding on his homeworld of Dorin, and Aayla Secura will hide on Ryloth.......;)

LOL

And Kit Fisto will hide in his home world "Rastafaria" were he will reign as a king of his people that rules like a true tyrant all while smiling away:D

*Not that fisto is my favorite, But he is cool nontheless.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

In some books, yes.....They do CRAZY things in the EU sometimes. Like the invincible Boba Fett...[/Quote]

I think I'll try to steer clear of those books....an invincible Boba Fett..???? WTF ???

:rolleyes:

Best I can figure, Yoda and Obi are the only Jedi survivors in ep3 maybe a few others survive and die later between ep 3 and 4. Mace has to die hes so important and hes a huge target. Padme' gets layed and Leia and Luke are born, Obi takes them away to Alderan and Tatooine respectively before Ani can get to em. Ani kills Tyranus which fully turns him (like Luke almost got turned think think think) and then gets his ass beat by Obi and gets rescued by Sidious and put in da suit. Perhaps Sidious kills most of the Jedi by luring em into a trap and blowing em up with a big bomb or something and Vader mops up the rest. Yoda goes to Dagoba to wait for the time to pull out a can of young Skywalker woopass and Ben goes to Tatooine to observe Luke cause I guess hes got a higher Midiclorian count than Leia or something. Dont know if Padme' dies. Probably not cause Leia says in ep6 she remembers her a little bit "She was very beautiful, kind but sad." Now I dont think an infant can remember that. Not even a infant with the Force. Come on I mean her brain isnt even fully developed.

Originally posted by COJ

Plus Boba kills Windu, btw, its so obvious, pay back for killing his dad....

I don't think it's that obvious. Do you really think that one of the most powerful jedi masters is going to let a 12 year old kill him???? I'm sure Boba will try to and probably will be involved with Windu's death.....I just don't think that Boba will be the one to actually do it.

Archived