Home

Lynky did a bad bad thing...

Well we found out what our punishment is... we won't get suspended... just as i thought there were too many people involved and that'd mean that they'd have to suspend half the year 12s :D ...instead they're making us pay for a share of how much money all our dloadin cost it'll be about $5aus each... prrrrft not much, and the people who are involved won't have internet connection for a long time to come... but none of us care about that cause all the good sites are blocked when using the students passwords...

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Well we found out what our punishment is... we won't get suspended... just as i thought there were too many people involved and that'd mean that they'd have to suspend half the year 12s :D ...instead they're making us pay for a share of how much money all our dloadin cost it'll be about $5aus each... prrrrft not much, and the people who are involved won't have internet connection for a long time to come... but none of us care about that cause all the good sites are blocked when using the students passwords...

Well... that is a good point... You cant suspend half the senior class... :D

I didn't do any hackin, i just used the password for a couple of weeks, just once or twice really... the thing is, the bastard that told the teachers used it the most, plus the fact that he ratted on his own friends makes it worse. Yeah we all knew we'd get caught, but the funny thing is that we only stopped using the password a few days before he told the teachers. Plus i'll find a way to make everything good... alwayz have.

Do you have a plan to find out who dunnit and get revenge? That's what I'd do.

1. 20 were involved directly, another 20 in other ways

2. Muckup day is the last day of year 12 where we all cause havoc on the skool :D

My speech teacher said he and his friends got a ton of sanbags and, since their school had a LOOOOOOOOONG hallway, sandbagged the whole thing about 3 feet high then filled it with water and 100 live carp. Got the school closed for three days and never got caught. :D What i wouldn't have given to see THAT.

Archived