Home

Lynky did a bad bad thing...

Well... it all started a couple of weeks ago @ skool... You know all those posts where I said I was at skool... well students at my school don't have FULL access to every site on the internet... so a group of people, 40 in all, including me found out a way to get the teachers internet passwords off the skool network... it was all going as planned till one of the bastards backstabbed us all... now we're in serious s#!t... the teacher's found out, we were all taken out of class and we were all put in different rooms and told to write out a statement of what we did... none of us named any names, we were all friends (except the bastard that told the teachers).... but I know that when i get back to school next week i'll probably be suspended... :D the worst year to get suspended! YEAR 12! MY FINAL YEAR OF SCHOOL! WOOHOO!!!.... but I was expecting this actually... every year of high school I alwayz get into big trouble in the same month... August... bleah... can things get any worse? :D

Well, all this **** will be passed...

Now you're in a tunnel, and someday you will see the light!!:D

Ok, now you have to pull the **** out of the teachers a$$! You have to go deep into it....:D :D

Dont worry, We did the same in school. Only thing who was wrong: My company supports my school network... I was nearly suspended...

aintscout.gif

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Well... it all started a couple of weeks ago @ skool... You know all those posts where I said I was at skool... well students at my school don't have FULL access to every site on the internet... so a group of people, 40 in all, including me found out a way to get the teachers internet passwords off the skool network... it was all going as planned till one of the bastards backstabbed us all... now we're in serious s#!t... the teacher's found out, we were all taken out of class and we were all put in different rooms and told to write out a statement of what we did... none of us named any names, we were all friends (except the bastard that told the teachers).... but I know that when i get back to school next week i'll probably be suspended... :D the worst year to get suspended! YEAR 12! MY FINAL YEAR OF SCHOOL! WOOHOO!!!.... but I was expecting this actually... every year of high school I alwayz get into big trouble in the same month... August... bleah... can things get any worse? :D

lol..is that bastard gonna see the bottom of trashcans ALOT this school year?:D

:D :D

Originally posted by *phoenix*

aww thats nothin! within a 3 month peroid i was expelled, went to court, got thrown out of my house, and got a restricted license. when the **** hits the fan it splatters folks, remember that. you can always sink lower.

This new method of learning intregs me sir bedaver please tell me how sheep skin can be use for... ~forgot that part~

:D You got to tell us what you did man... :D

I didn't do any hackin, i just used the password for a couple of weeks, just once or twice really... the thing is, the bastard that told the teachers used it the most, plus the fact that he ratted on his own friends makes it worse. Yeah we all knew we'd get caught, but the funny thing is that we only stopped using the password a few days before he told the teachers. Plus i'll find a way to make everything good... alwayz have.

Originally posted by *phoenix*

well lets just say it involved soneone i know, my car, and felonious weapon charges. Oh and guilt by association, lots of that.

Details are nice... giving a broad outline doesnt tell us what happened... :S

Originally posted by NeoDios

Defcon???:confused:

Yeah, there was also the Al-Quaida guys network. They teach how to hack government places.

The Blimy bastards had to invade the net too didn't they?

Its all in a good days work... Atleast it keeps them busy... :D

Archived